Returns per month by trading ?...

Will wait for elephant to return i guess! Till then feel the heat! :D
How long will you wait my friend ? 1 year and no income ? My trader walks under the elephant but he has an umbrella of his study and trading skills which he can open anytime the elephants decide to walk away and this way he protects himself and earns trading income !!! As long as elephants are there trader may or maynot open his umbrella !!!

Trade well with your umbrella !!!

Smart Trade

Last edited:

biyasc

a trader can purchse the share at the current levels and sell it when the price go up. for eg. you buy shares of hindustan lever at rs. 185 and sell at when it reaches rs. 200. you will get a profit of rs. 15 per share
thanks for the info sir.

ravalsb

How long will you wait my friend ? 1 year and no income ? My trader walks under the elephant but he has an umbrella of his study and trading skills which he can open anytime the elephants decide to walk away and this way he protects himself and earns trading income !!! As long as elephants are there trader may or maynot open his umbrella !!!

Trade well with your umbrella !!!

Smart Trade
Well said Smart Trade.

Even I am holding one such umbrella all the time.....even when elephants are around. :)

Regards

rkpahwa

Dear Sir,

Can you tell me what is call options. how u can purchase SAIL @ 1.50? Can you tell me. I want to know about this.

Currently I am trading online with Geojit. Is this option available with all the brokers?
Jinse Ek ke Hotey Chaar, Ya jaatey hein Lutt.

Kehtey hein unko, "CALL" n "PUT":):)

regards
rkpahwa