Restoring Traders/Investors Faith into Investing

yusi

Somone is making a website for me for free, so I am not going to leave this opportunity, an introduction of a new fund also an ooportunity to raise funds.. but I am bad with names, Anyone would you like to suggest some name for the website or my new investment company to be? any suggestion will be highly appriciated :)
The standard way is to do keyword searches in google adwords and something may catch your eye or intent (google for 'google keyword search' for alternatives). For example, from wordstream.com when searching for "fund" :

Code:
Keyword              Volume
fund services 	    417,671
mutual fund 	    13,049
retirement fund   6,581
go fund me          6,070
fund                     5,614
income fund         5,190
investment fund   4,527
book fund raiser   2,986
hdfc mutual fund  2,559
unclaimed fund    1,706
The hard part is checking if the domain is available.

An even easier way is to brand it with your name, such as EinsteinFund.com

Einstein

Thanks guys, they all are good and imprssive, but seems like some stock tip website. I am looking for a name which I can stick with 20-30 years.

Midas Capital. &(or) Investment advisors.
Shri Lakshmi Capital. &(or) (investment) advisors.

unfortunately both are taken. :(

Thanks guys, they all are good and imprssive, but seems like some stock tip website. I am looking for a name which I can stick with 20-30 years.

Midas Capital. &(or) Investment advisors.
Shri Lakshmi Capital. &(or) (investment) advisors.

unfortunately both are taken. :(
The name of the firm and the website may not be the same. The website name has to be small and easy to type & remember. It could be an acronym of your firm e.g. MCIA.com or SLCA.com

you can look for .in or .co.in

midascapital.co.in is available