Restoring Traders/Investors Faith into Investing

Einstein

Maybe im not getting on your point, what do you suggest??

Objective is pretty simple, to prove most of the traders here in the forum that people can make money by investing(not only by trading). a years ago people were claiming investing is useless, giving examples of tv analyst. so as a value investor we;re trying to proveour point.

Einstein

Just finished reading papers by Dr.Raghuram rajan titled as "Has financial development made the world riskier".

this man is a genius in 2005 he wrote on how insurance derivatives like CDS can lead to insolvency of big banks and could freeze the financial system. he also critized incentive policies of wall-street and their risk appetizer.

Hope he can save this country from hyper inflation which is the biggest threat to Indian economy now.

One can download the copy from here:
https://docs.google.com/gview?url=h...cat/sympos/2005/PDF/Rajan2005.pdf&chrome=true

Investors be encouraged to learn about the power of tax free income for their entire lifetime and how compounding dividends can boost income in both bull or bear market.

SP Tulsian is a clown and an entertainer. He doesnt know jack about fundamental analysis. He even gives commentary on short-term movement of the market. Such people ruin the name of fundamental analysts.

I am launching an investor education encyclopedia, to promote financial literacy and fundamental analysis.
he knows many thing but do not transfer his knowledge in his call.

Hello Einstein
is there any way to find out whether any institutional investor bought/sold a script at the end of the day. I know this can be found in quarterly shareholding pattern but is there any way to find it for a day? Thanks

Einstein

Not possible on Intraday basis. but company do have to clarify on high volumes to SEBI. im not expert on this maybe google will help. By the way don't invest on news like promotors selling or buying. investing should be done after complete homework.

Mr.G

Hello Einstein
is there any way to find out whether any institutional investor bought/sold a script at the end of the day. I know this can be found in quarterly shareholding pattern but is there any way to find it for a day? Thanks
For the end of the day, it don't think it is possible. Block deals are on the NSE website. Other than that for changes in shareholding the best you can do is check the shareholding pattern every quarter. Easily available by contacting the company or you can check on money control.

I didn't know that the company had to explain high volumes to SEBI. Please tell me about this.