Religare online trading and MF & IPO purchase

To amarleen
if u are an nri and need good broker
go to kotak
they are the one of the leaders and service is good , reasonable brokerages too, dont take chance with other small ones ,even though they offer less brokerage

i have kotak/religare/sharekhan

i reccomend a complusorry 1 account in large players like kotak/icici -both ar the leaders .
if icici looks costly , try kotak - their brokerage is not so costly , service compared to icici, kotak is the best .

secondary or additional accounts can be had in many brokerages, almost all give same brokerages , but they will fool u , unless u red bit by bit their fees details .

i will post full fees details shortly ........

any queries on these brokerages ,feel free to ask me .........

cheers

to mrmurali

after shooting mails to all of thier offices , they responded nicely ....iam impressed now , but late reaction.

strangely , the person who handled my query now was exkotak man, he was cordial and explained the real reason.

i had interacted with almost all in chennai religare ....... nice expereince .

now the latest updates , which i was told

1.online ipos - now they deal only in selected large ipos , dont expect small ippos for now .
2.online mf - will be ready in 2-3 months

anyway, you confirm this from your branch too

i told them that ,unless they respond properly, i will write my expereince to all of my group members , which i have in yahoo and also in orkut etc ...
indeed a large group .
after a series of mails - they responded nicely.

i had withdrawn all money except 500
waiting for the site to be updated fully ,

i plan to go back to kotak and open online ipoacc, which i did not had already
i opened online acc in early 2000 , so no such facilities in that acc.

anyway , lets hope , religare will do well

As far as trading is concerned , it looks good , their accounting is fine . i had no problem with rally-commoditeis .

they are just updating the system , they could have advertised little late ,after all things r fine .

cheers
Srinivasan

To SRINI
Many thanks for the usefull info u wrote. I have opened an acc. with UTI bank and they have proposed Religare.I dont know how reliable they are. I know that icici/kotak are relable ones, but just scared of brokerage of min. 1%. I will appreciate all replies.

To SRINI
Many thanks for the usefull info u wrote. I have opened an acc. with UTI bank and they have proposed Religare.I dont know how reliable they are. I know that icici/kotak are relable ones, but just scared of brokerage of min. 1%. I will appreciate all replies.
Hi amarleen
utibank have tieup with geojit , i dont know , why they recommend religare ?
anyway , if you are new , and want to open first account for trading , go with the leaders , for first acc, if u have uti bank acc, u can try kotak also.
may be ,keep religare as second choice, still some facilities r not there in religare, i had mentioned it here, check it out.

still any queries, feel free to post here

i will help as much as i can

cheers,
srinivasan

Thanks SRINI.
v. nice of u for ur v.informative reply. Cinghan u pls tell me something abt Ipo online procedure. Is the Dp who fixes it for us?. Actually i know v.little abt.it. I have just traded in sec. market in Norway.
Thanks
Singh

Thanks SRINI.
v. nice of u for ur v.informative reply. Cinghan u pls tell me something abt Ipo online procedure. Is the Dp who fixes it for us?. Actually i know v.little abt.it. I have just traded in sec. market in Norway.
Thanks
Singh

hi amarleen
i did not get u fully , there will be ipos available for applying online , u can choose and apply.
but some brokers like religare dont deal with smaller ipos , thats the problem
kotak/icici deal with all ipos mostly in online .
Cheers,
srinivasan

Hi i am a arbitraguer working with religare and i pay 10 paise delievery and 1 paise fno sure my volumes are very high and for arbitraguers brokerage is also charged less but i think for traders and investors 20 paise delievery and 2paise is the norm and can be reduced to 15 paise and 1.5 paise if volumes are high

i opened a/c in bangalore. religare guys called and told that online MF purchase not there currently and will introduce later.
For online IPO, they told me i need to transfer funds 1 day in advance. Even to tell this they took 15 days.

So decided to do all my transactions with ICICI direct a/c.

Even I am also withdrawing all funds (except that min 500 Rs).

hello sir since u r doing in religare could u tell me how much for options
normally in indiainfoline they charge 1% + taxes for nifty options

Hi,
Can anybody tell me whether religare has option of placing off market order means placing orders for the next day once the exchages are closed.