• No

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh ....
so i am planning to invest 50k on this ,
how ever the shares worth 50k will not be alloted for me
so wat i have understood is if i apply 50k / 115 = 434 shares
say, in tat 100 shares may be alloted ,then it results in effective amount of 50k ( 100 * 450 which i have to pay ) right .... this is wat i have understood.

Re: reliance power ipo - time 2 make big bucks

Yes, IF you get alloted some 20 Shares If u subscribe for 1 lac, its big deal. and even if the market run up more than 100% on same day of listing, u going to gain around 10K.

chance to make little money

Guys..

am new to apply ing in IPO..

I have the following query

To enable large participation by retail investors, Reliance Power will offer a discount of Rs 20 per share to the retail investors, i.e. approximately 5% of the issue price....
That means..the bidding price wil be 450-20=430 for me (retail investor)

So what does then the partial payment option offer ..which also says t hat I can bid for 115 per equity share

I mean what is the difference between the statements 1 and 2. Can you please clarify

Regards,
Suresh

Guys,

I would be subscribing much hyped reliance Power IPO and would like to invest more than 1 lakh eventually falling under HNI's category. My questions is will HNI's too get the 5 % discount as retail investors?

Thanks
Lijju

Raju

Hi jitendra.borole
So if a person has 1 lakh to invest he can apply for 14 lots.
1 lot=15 shares
So 14 lots=14*15 shares=210 shares applied for ..
Actual alloted all (assume-rare case) ..so actual investment = 210*450(max considered) = 94500.
Am I right ..?
Raju

Hi! While applying for this IPO online, what option is available for part payment? IF I apply for 60 shares and I just wanna pay the application money of Rs.115 and the remaining later on, how will I pay the balance if I get allotment?