Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raju

Hi Jitendra,
Thanks for the valuable info..
Raju..

Re: reliance power ipo - time 2 make big bucks

reliance ipo is not a big deal, we are not going to become crorepatis in a day. so just take it easy.

if you like ..apply and lock your money for some time.

regards
suba

I am new to trading so pardon my ignorance.

I have almost 2,00,000 which i want to invest. I am thinking of investing in reliance energy IPO. I may be wrong but i think limit is investing 1,00,000 only per demat account. will my chances of allotment increase if I file for 1 lakh or it will be same if i invest 50,000?

Also when it says price will be 415 to 450, Do i need to put my own price when i fill forms and submit? what will be the best price to put in? 450?

True ......

Guys .... for one it is or rather will be oversubscribed.

So ... for God's sake, stop overhyping it. Its just another scrip with greater margins ..... but no it does not change the markets :)

it is good long term investment opp. to us again after gmrinfra, rpl,educomp,powergrid......
first uipdate ur MICR no to ur DP account ( just submitt crossed cheque to ur broker) this will help to get any refund fast. many people (and me too) faced problem for refund of mundra and religare ipo.

go for higher bidding and max. lots.....and on listing day check ur luck:)

Reliance Power has fixed the price band for the IPO at Rs 405 - 450 per share.

The IPO is scheduled to open on January 15, 2008 and will close on January 18, 2008.

To enable large participation by retail investors, Reliance Power will offer a discount of Rs 20 per share to the retail investors, i.e. approximately 5% of the issue price.

CRISIL assigns grade 4/5 to Reliance Power IPO

source:moneycontrol.com

go for 1lac limit to apply ipo as a retail invester

peoples who willing book profts on listing day try to go full payment since @ time of dlf ipo(part payment offered) many people unable to sell alloted shres on listing day till remaining amount get cleared by IPO registrar (it take few days)

I have almost 2,00,000 which i want to invest. I am thinking of investing in reliance energy IPO. I may be wrong but i think limit is investing 1,00,000 only per demat account. will my chances of allotment increase if I file for 1 lakh or it will be same if i invest 50,000?

Also when it says price will be 415 to 450, Do i need to put my own price when i fill forms and submit? what will be the best price to put in? 450?
apply to higest bid ie 450 it will increase ur allotment chances...for retailsers always bid to max. price . you will get refund if price fix lower to your bidding price by IPO registrar

hi,
i am new to this blog...i was checking my ICICI direct a/c and i tried my ipo section
and i see a msg saying Currently there is no IPO offering through ICICIdirect .
is there any problem in IPO section or icici direct don't offer this service any more pls
help me out ...i want to buy Realiance power IPO

before reliance power no other ipo
but 2008 will witness many good ipos
some of are National Hydroelectric Power Corporation,Oil India,Rural Electrification Corporation ,national highway authority, and bsnl :)

the more you apply more the chances of allotment.
So if u r having money go for full (Maximum)

It is good to go for Cut-off price instead of giving our own price