• Yes

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sudoku1

Re: Impact or Rel Power IPO failure on Reliance shares: Discussion forum

if the same 'paawaria' stock would have listed before the crack of 19k on sensex , can u imagine the hype it would have got from those very HNIs..?

All the Reliance shares will be on demand soon. Mainly the reliance power and RNRL. ALthough if u will have a look at the RNRL report u will be surprised to see its PE ratio and Return of avg. equity. This share is very very overvalued. On the other hand shares like IFCI and Parsvnath Developers are undervalued. Thus we can say that the thing which is going on market is pure speculation and only a few share are showing there true value.

Great first post by Mr.Chandra Kant Sharma.... A valid point... investors should go through these companies details before entering the stock,, RNRL, RPower, are momentum stocks, wenver there will be a rise, the stocks will rise and whenver there will be a fall the stocks would fall....

although not because of their respective companies....

But only because of the courtesy of SPECULATORS...

Impact or Rel Power IPO failure on Reliance shares:

Its a failure of whole system which works on emotions, Frauds and Sales agent.
Its a failure of regulators whose job is to regulate sustainable growth of the market.
Its a failure of the dumbs who open a demat just to buy such over valued stock

Its a great success for Anil who captialised on market centiments to gather money for future bussiness which will take long time to produce returns.
Its a great success to smart traders who made money and opportuniity for the investor to buy good value bussiness.
Its a great success even for reliance NFO who gather money at the right time when market started on discounts.

I believe in indian long term story. Unfortunately such events in stock market create some cascading effect and upset the fundamental growth figures which can delay or slow down our groth for some time.

Whatever its a learning experience for the new fools who joined the Indian market recently to gain easy money and never bothered to learn the fundamentals.

So guys its reliance but different after the separation. I hope ambani brothers have the gene from their father and will not play with investors money. its a foolish argument that they are fighting.

India is having great opportunity and both of them should deliver the challange thrown.

Prabhjeet

Re: Impact of Rel Power IPO failure on Reliance shares: Discussion forum

Dont know how many of you still trust Anil Ambani, look at the kind of companies he has and kind of valuations they demand RNRL, RELIANCE ENERGY, ADLABS, RELIANCE POWER , i think only REL COM is a stock with a bit of sanity in its price and business, all other look to be manipulated stocks and after this correction none but Rcom may only reach its old highs again.

Mukesh Ambani looks to be a more investor friendly Ambani

Re: Reliance Power IPO today i got my money back

i applay reliance money for 180 shares i got 15 shares but till now i did not get my refund i dont know when they refund my money , what shell i do ? please help me i loss more then 1k for this ipo :confused: anil ambani you will go to hell:mad:

Re: Reliance Power- refund?????

Me Too,
No refnd so far.

I applied thru' Sharekhan and that was direct bank A/C transfer. But till date No refund.
Also no shares got alloted (Lucky ha!!!) ;-)

We indians are very emotional and we go by sentiments when we buy a stock.

So if reliance power is hit, it is bound to hit every company having or relating to the name reliance. I cant imagine why. Why has reliance industries fundamental changed with failure of reliance power?

sudoku1

We indians are very emotional and we go by sentiments when we buy a stock.

So if reliance power is hit, it is bound to hit every company having or relating to the name reliance. I cant imagine why. Why has reliance industries fundamental changed with failure of reliance power?
simple , GLOBAL SENTIMENTS.....
just let the mkts rise by say 2000 pts , everythink will b forgotton....:D