• Yes

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kkseal

Re: Impact or Rel Power IPO failure on Reliance shares: Discussion forum

RNRL would be the one to watch This is another of those no-business wonders. Think it was jacked up to increase the credibility of RPower.

"Of the billionaires I have known, money just brings out the basic traits in them. If they were jerks before they had money, they are simply jerks with a billion dollars."

Warren Buffet

I don't understand, All these analysis and criticism comes only today. why not on Jan 15th.
After seeing the listing price, we all say, its badly priced(i am also victim of this). Does all these facts has been concealed on Jan 15th or what.

IF all these told on Jan 15, I would have not applied for this, I agree, Few(very very few) tell , It will not list at its issue price, But all those are seen as ppl who dont want this stock to be terrible oversubscribed so that they get little more shares on this stock.

I don't understand, All these analysis and criticism comes only today. why not on Jan 15th.
After seeing the listing price, we all say, its badly priced(i am also victim of this). Does all these facts has been concealed on Jan 15th or what.

IF all these told on Jan 15, I would have not applied for this, I agree, Few(very very few) tell , It will not list at its issue price, But all those are seen as ppl who dont want this stock to be terrible oversubscribed so that they get little more shares on this stock.
well if we see the situation during the jan 1st week was different from now...all the stocks fall atleast 50-70% from that high...so rpower too..which was quoted to list around 800..lost almost 50-70% ..(assuming an ideal case where it would have listed around 800) .. and also coupled with the valuations it went further down...