• It's Ok

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Not Happy

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Worst

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree with Dev Mookerji that if R-Money brings out a s/w equivalent to IB's PIB with the exisiting brokerage structure, R-Money will be Top Most Brokerage house. Let all of us bring the faults in R-Money current set up so as to prevail upon them not only improve their s/w. but also customer service which is in lowest rate.

U

uasish

There is a newspaper report (Economic Times ,kolkata edition) today at pg 16, regarding the horrible state of affairs of R Money

Hi bangerabs ,

Sir you can find old contract notes in the same place just increase the search criteria by filling in the from date(the day you opened this account) to todays date and you will get a list of all the contracts.

I also dont how to see the ledger balance beyond one single day... we are allowed to see it for just one day.

I agree

Regards,
V.J.

Dear Juneja,

I had tried using the criteria as suggested by u but hv never been able to open the option. As per ur suggestion, once again I shall try and come back to u in case it is found ok. I also notice that most of the options; for example 'demo' does not open at all. I had written to customer care regarding non-availability of contract notes and ledger balance for the period of our requirement. But as u are aware, Reliance customer care do not respond to any of our queries. Not only that it is not their culture to respond, I also have experienced that for few of the so called customer care personnel 'English' is 'Foreign'. U ask for some thing, they will give u something altogether new. Any way, let us hope that Reliance Money would wake up one day or the other if it wants to survive.

Dear Juneja,

I tried again using the criteria using just previous 5 days requirements of May 1st/2nd week. Yes, u are right. It showed me the ECN for the required period. Thank a lot. Now, what I want is how to view the Ledger Balance for the required period. No response from the customer care.

Hi everybody

There is also one more brokerage house www.rkglobal.net They are offering Futures & Optoins at Rs.9 per leg/lot.So effectively makes Rs.20 per lot.Without any monthly commitment.
Cash Market trades at Rs.1000 per month has to be paid.
They are charging Rs.100 / month for web based trading terminal and Rs.300 for Odien terminal.And the terminal is good in web based as i have not used Odien.
So why not we compare other competitive brokerage houses vis a vis with RMoney. there are others also www.halfpaisaonly.com

Regards
Prem

bangerabs buddy you cannot view the ledger balance date wise it is always given as EOD...

param777 - No you cannot place offline orders in RMoney.

Regards,
V.J.