Reliance Money - No After Market orders

Hello Members - A Note of Warning,

The After Market Order system is not available in Reliance Money - this I got to know after opening an account though their promotional brochure shows AMO facility. The trading interface has lots of bugs - Customer Service says it can be used only with Internet Explorer 6 or Netscape communicator 4 ! Customer service or help desk is never available and they never reply to e mails.Wonder when they are going to wake up!

bangerabs

After we open account only come to know the real problems. Each and every broking house has some or other draw backs. So, I have already experienced most of them. But, the problems with Reliance are not only after Mkt. hrs. is not available but many, many, many other problems are there. No one can ever dream that this is the product of Reliance. I think, some one else might hv lured Reliance to lend the name only to spoil it. Worst ever trading site I hv ever come across. Planning to quit at the earliest. Looking for good broking house.

RELIANCE MONEY PORTAL DOES NOT SUPPORT Icici bank account .i got to know this only after i opened trading account.it supports only idbi ,uti and hdfc bank

dear friends
i will like to advice everybody through this forum not to go for reliance money as this is the worst online trading service. i can share my problems with u in this regard:-
1. during first logon my name name appears incorrect as boga shiv kumar.
2. all the ipo refunds are being send in the form of physical checques instead of ecs.
3. status of ipo in ipo order placed is not at all updated creating a lot of confusion.

to rectfy all the problems i contacted several times to rmoney call center at 02239886000 but the executives are highly incooperative and they hav'nt solved any of the problem reported by me. in fact i have wasted more than 1000 rs. in phone calls but all has gone in vein. hence i will once again request you not to opt for reliance money.
rahul kanpur

Hello Members - A Note of Warning,

The After Market Order system is not available in Reliance Money - this I got to know after opening an account though their promotional brochure shows AMO facility. The trading interface has lots of bugs - Customer Service says it can be used only with Internet Explorer 6 or Netscape communicator 4 ! Customer service or help desk is never available and they never reply to e mails.Wonder when they are going to wake up!

HAi buddies

What is d brokerage charge in Reliance

Like for eg for 1000 rupees (delivery) wat will be brokerage charge for
Buy + sell = ?

FOr the SAme how much will be for INTRA DAY = ?

CAN Any one help regarding this please...?

Is there any hidden charges ?

Thanks a lot in advance,,