Rel IPO allotment and ICICI

ON ICICIDIRECT - GO TO demat allocation page - click on (allocate) the next screen shown the relpower shares allotted. it is there for the past 2-3 days and only the members should allocate these shares as these are not from exchanges - it is direct allotment. hence we should do this/:) :)
i got allotment of 15 shares when press allocate ...but then i get a msg ":Inactive ISIN" ....plss help...and it is not showing in my dmat account

No magnet u r wrong..
Even i also opted partial payment,and I have been alloted 17shares @430 only.

Yesterday i got the refund to my account 18565/-

hi guys,

i al also able to see the shares in my icicidirect a/c but not able to allocate them...plss would anyone tel me if you have recieved the refund money for relpower?..i still havent recieved my refund???

Dear ICICIDirect members
ICICIDirect does not allow us to allocate the shares alloted to us through IPO prior to the listing, though it shows in the allocate section....We can allocate the shares only on the day of listing, after 9.55 a.m, when the exchange opens....Till then it will give the message as "Inactive ISIN"....So please dont worry.... :)
Thank you
Regards,
Aparna :)

Dear ICICIDirect members
ICICIDirect does not allow us to allocate the shares alloted to us through IPO prior to the listing, though it shows in the allocate section....We can allocate the shares only on the day of listing, after 9.55 a.m, when the exchange opens....Till then it will give the message as "Inactive ISIN"....So please dont worry.... :)
Thank you
Regards,
Aparna :)
Provided ICICIDirect does not crash on Monday. :mad:

Vivek

Hi,

Go to ICICI Direct site and ciick on Demate Allocation Link

after that click on Allocate button then u will find your share but u can allocate share on monday for trading

Regards

Jigs

yeah shame on ICICI , but why si much rush on icici? people want to buy reliance? or they want to cancel their order?

ICICI was back when i replied to this message.