Rel IPO allotment and ICICI

Hi MAGNET thats made me :-( first time i came to know this? but that ok as anyway i was not going for full payment i think.
but my Q stands there, got some cue to my query?

Dear ianimesh

I too applied in the part payment option....I have been alloted 16 @430 .. i received the balance amount 18995 today morning....please dont worry....you will get the refund and your 17 shares are fully paid share and tradable...
Thank you
Regards
Aparna :)

Hi Arpana
Thanks, it means I will get the balance in a day or two. And I am happy to know that it will be alloted @430. So the amount was directly credited in your ICICI acc? When you will able to trade the shares?
Animesh

Dear Animesh

Yes...You will get it credited to your ICICI bank account....You will be able to trade RPL shares from the day of listing(11 feb)...

Regards
Aparna :)

aijaz159

Hi Aparna and Animesh
why ICICID is creating problems for its customers, i had struggled to check allotment of shares, karvy shows allotment and icicid doesnt, lot of panic, tension and now the refund is not there, write to them no reply, we icicid customers have the right to know the reason for delay and confusion created by them, thanks buddies for all help in this matter.
ajaz.

Hi Aparna and Animesh
why ICICID is creating problems for its customers, i had struggled to check allotment of shares, karvy shows allotment and icicid doesnt, lot of panic, tension and now the refund is not there, write to them no reply, we icicid customers have the right to know the reason for delay and confusion created by them, thanks buddies for all help in this matter.
ajaz.
ON ICICIDIRECT - GO TO demat allocation page - click on (allocate) the next screen shown the relpower shares allotted. it is there for the past 2-3 days and only the members should allocate these shares as these are not from exchanges - it is direct allotment. hence we should do this/:) :)