Recommend me a forex broker that you have an acct with..

Hello Duster,

If some one uses direct transfer from Credi cards for transferring your funds then its like exposing your account to the government and inviting Income Tax inquiry to your home and its always better to use a payment system in India so that the money transaction which happened becomes not visible to government , to be on safer side

summasumma

Hello

I know about MRC Markets. They have Meta trader as their platform, which is quite common and an open source. Along with that their spreads are very small (1 or 2 pips mainly). They are trying to setup a system, wherein, Indians would be able to pay by debit or credit cards directly. I know their Indian representative. I am still on demo on their platform, as not gaining proper confidence yet.

Hope it helps
might help...

http://www.earnforex.com/forex-brokers/MRCMarkets

well currently I am join with instaforex. they are really very good. they have fast payment all many option. with deposit bonus30%. also they are sponsor of some forum who give bonus for posting. thats mean they help new traders to enter in forex.

I am using 4xp but its not satified me..,because due to its high spread?

Also i didn't compare to any other broker..,

can OANDA is a good broker?

Hi Pip shower,

I am trading through XTB India, their office is in Mumbai. & yet provide services all over the country.
Yes they allow credit card, debit card, wire transfers for deposits. Their customer support is quite swift. Tight spreads. Good trading platforms.
So far a very good experience with Xtb.
you can check their website if you wish to.

fxgood

Don't trust market makers, they are one who trades against you and try to kill you at any cost over time.