What is the best forex program available that you recommend?

Im very interested in getting a Forex robot to trade for me. I have heard great things about forex robots, But I am not sure which forex robot works the best. Im a new to forex completely and Im just looking for an automated way to make money from home. Would you even recommend trading with a forex robot at this current economic time? How much many can make with a forex robot and what is the best forex robot from your personal experience. Please help. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Tavnaz

Forex Robots won't work.
Man everyone comes into this business expecting to make money from home this is BS.
You will get burned,this is a business like any other,you don't give efforts you don't get the money.
So if you just expect to get a robot of forex and hope to make money you are wrong,get out of this Indicator or Robot trap get on your feet and do something to learn.
Doctors train 8 years for being professional,engineers train 4 years,why do you expect to get an income higher then them without no effort.
Forget robots learn PA strategies get the money.
It took me 4 minutes to type a message that will save maybe many years or months of downfall,this is true.

If those robots really worked on a long term basis and making tons of profit every year so easily that any idiot can become a millionaire in no time then why the hell are those being sold by robot programmers for a few bucks when they themselves could run those robots on auto pilot to loot the markets? :p:

Forex EAs are tough to make, as you need to program everything from Money Management, Exit Strategy, apart from Trade Entry setup, etc

It would be best if you make a semi-automatic EA, which includes you 'programmable' strategy + Money Management and trading decision be based on your input.

There are commercial EAs available, but they all are sold by Internet Marketers, which are only after your $97 through Click Bank.

Whenever you buy a EA, make sure it is not showing any historical 'HYPOTHETICAL' results, they should be on REAL Accounts with REAL Money.

If they can't provide you this proof, SIMPLY ignore them.

I personally have programmed a EA which works on JScript and Oanda API, it trades every 5 minutes based on RSI and MA.