Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

how? should I add columns? Is there no need to modify macro? also is there no need to modify import fomatt file?
No need. I told you import is not possible. Just add columns

josh1

Does this data work for METASTOCK also
Yes. There is an RTMS file. You will have to use ASC2MS to import data in Metastock. However Metastock is rigid and bad for intraday. You may encounter crashes. I cannot support Metastock other than what I have given.

One more question.(sorry for asking so many)
1.Trade tiger gets locked after some time,you have to put password again to unlock.Does it have effect on streaming?will the RTdata feeding stop at that time?
2.Do you have solution for backfilling from TT?

josh1

One more question.(sorry for asking so many)
1.Trade tiger gets locked after some time,you have to put password again to unlock.Does it have effect on streaming?will the RTdata feeding stop at that time?

There is no such complaint from TT users. I assume data feed does not stop.

2.Do you have solution for backfilling from TT?
Yes. Read the help file or beginning pages for backfil

Dear josh sir,
I am using your utility(nest to ami (rtg31)) since last 1 year & i feel it is very good utility. but i facing one problem in backfill process. when i start my computer after start trading seasion i have to backfill all my stock one by one & i feel it is too long process because i used more than 15 nse script. is that any solution.

Thanx
Abhishek

Last edited:

josh1

Dear josh sir,
I am using your utility(nest to ami (rtg31)) since last 1 year & i feel it is very good utility. but i facing one problem in backfill process. when i start my computer after start trading seasion i have to backfill all my stock one by one & i feel it is too long process because i used more than 15 nse script. is that any solution.

Thanx
Abhishek
There is no shortcut for FnO. Use Data Downloader for cash scrips and Niftyspot.

There is no shortcut for FnO. Use Data Downloader for cash scrips and Niftyspot.
Dear sir,
Thanx for reply on my query but i want to tell you that i use data feeder for backfil in this software we can backfill(1 minute data) all our script except FNO in just one click in live trading session or after that but some symbol is not match with this software. so i request you please upgrade or prepare ur nowbackfill.xls like this software.

Thanx
Abhishek

Josh Sir
I have configured all files and amibroker. Amibroker is fetching data from TT. The only problem is when I go to windows..time and sales data,It gives me message that "time and sales window is available for real time data."
what should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.