Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajeetsingh

Give me snapsot of code where it is giving error. This error is coming because it is not able to find RTG Sheet. Click on Debug when it gives error.
Although file didn't worked but now I am developing file that can fetch any number stocks from google as limit of your file is around 42 stocks.
Thanks for your inspiration!!

josh1

josh1

Although file didn't worked but now I am developing file that can fetch any number stocks from google as limit of your file is around 42 stocks.
Thanks for your inspiration!!
There is no limit for google.

Check the AmiBroker database settings as shown in Readme file. Let me know when market is open.
Josh sir,
Today I managed to get it to run for 5 mins, it was working thank you, tomorrow I will try and run whole market time
One question
Is last traded qty same as volume, and can I link volume cells instead of last traded qty and mainly will ami reconize as volume ?

Pse Let me know

josh1

Josh sir,
Today I managed to get it to run for 5 mins, it was working thank you, tomorrow I will try and run whole market time
One question
Is last traded qty same as volume, and can I link volume cells instead of last traded qty and mainly will ami reconize as volume ?

Pse Let me know
last traded qty same as volume. But link 'Volume Traded Today' else your total volume will not tally. We are using cumulative volume

josh1

This utility converts data from PIB to Ami also? I only want RT data into Ami... so if PIB does not work then Yahoo or Google is good enough...
Does PIB have facility of opening Market watch in Excel like 'Link to Excel' or 'Snap to Excel'? If yes, it will work. Other wise use google. Yahoo is 20 min. delayed

jamit_05

Does PIB have facility of opening Market watch in Excel like 'Link to Excel' or 'Snap to Excel'? If yes, it will work. Other wise use google. Yahoo is 20 min. delayed

PIB does not have excel link.

I also have a Diet ODIN client with RKG.... is that a good route? If so, pls give link to download the s/w and instructions to install...

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.