Real Trading Logs by Tamil Trader ( A new born baby )

Status
Not open for further replies.

zabeen2004

Dear TT sir,

You might have the feeling to quit or take a break but that doesn't solve your personal as well as mental problems you faced because of the loss. Similar experience I too had few years back when i was trading for my friend (when i lost all my money and found that I got a best working system). The lesson I learned is simple but it took years for me to understand and accept. Thousands of strategies i tried , tried, tried and went tired!!!! finally came to the conclusion nothing is perfect in the planet and so as trading systems. Unlike other traders I will not ask you to quit or take break instead build confidence. You are one of the strongest contributor in TJ with regards to trading physcology as far as I know. You have been one of the best person in predicting crude moves with relatively fundamental combinations but still you failed because no human being has the ability to accept RT losses and every trader will get MAD when a 10k profit trade turns to be a 10k loss trade. I bet you there is no real trader in the planet without emotions but there are traders whom know how to control their emotions by certain limit. This the place where MM,TP,SL comes into fact. My suggestion to you is to drop the plan of signal to signal trading system which never and ever will work unless there is a huge oneway rally which happened last year in crude but will that move be all the time NOOOOO...

A small review of your last two trades you post in this site:

First:
you bought the crude near 6106's: There is no logic behind this trade as it is very near to 23% retracement which is broken below and trying to take it up.... Buying must happen only after 6130's strong volume cross.
Second: Short near 6075's
you entered it right knowing the mistake of long and corrected with accurate SL of 6130's but the mistake you are doing here is keeping the target open???
What it mean's I dont really understand the word "Target is Open" not to hurt you on this question but I have seen this quote at many places... simple anser to question is why the hell you trade when you dont know the target but SL??? Rethink and think again and if you got my point clear on this logic you will become the powerful trader....

I hope my words dont hurt you incase if it does I am really sorry.

I wish you all the very best to you to become one of the strongest and smartest trader in the planet.....

Rish

Thank you rish.

i attended interview today for the accounting jobs as i am doing CA. (Chartered Accountancy)

They will say the result after three days. If anybody has any special jobs to provide for me, Please send me PM. because I like any trading related jobs. I am studying NCFM now for getting such job. then, i can be in touch with market.
If Geojit / Nirmal Bang branch in your city, then, i may try....

Tamil trader

Zabeen sir,

Thanks for your views. you are really correct. Still i need to amend some rules behind my strategy.

because, One can win in the signal to signal trading system. but there is one important requirement in that system which is to start with two lots and booking one lot at the definite target and keeping another lot for open.

"Target is open" means holding the position till the next buy signal. as you said, it is easy to get profit in the trending market. but, partial profit booking is always required which i did not follow.

now, i am testing with partial booking with my old data. To get the better view of any strategy, now i need time to analyse and review. so currently i say "No". but i will be active in traderji which is must for me.

VJAY

Dear TT sir,

You might have the feeling to quit or take a break but that doesn't solve your personal as well as mental problems you faced because of the loss. Similar experience I too had few years back when i was trading for my friend (when i lost all my money and found that I got a best working system). The lesson I learned is simple but it took years for me to understand and accept. Thousands of strategies i tried , tried, tried and went tired!!!! finally came to the conclusion nothing is perfect in the planet and so as trading systems. Unlike other traders I will not ask you to quit or take break instead build confidence. You are one of the strongest contributor in TJ with regards to trading physcology as far as I know. You have been one of the best person in predicting crude moves with relatively fundamental combinations but still you failed because no human being has the ability to accept RT losses and every trader will get MAD when a 10k profit trade turns to be a 10k loss trade. I bet you there is no real trader in the planet without emotions but there are traders whom know how to control their emotions by certain limit. This the place where MM,TP,SL comes into fact. My suggestion to you is to drop the plan of signal to signal trading system which never and ever will work unless there is a huge oneway rally which happened last year in crude but will that move be all the time NOOOOO...

A small review of your last two trades you post in this site:

First:
you bought the crude near 6106's: There is no logic behind this trade as it is very near to 23% retracement which is broken below and trying to take it up.... Buying must happen only after 6130's strong volume cross.
Second: Short near 6075's
you entered it right knowing the mistake of long and corrected with accurate SL of 6130's but the mistake you are doing here is keeping the target open???
What it mean's I dont really understand the word "Target is Open" not to hurt you on this question but I have seen this quote at many places... simple anser to question is why the hell you trade when you dont know the target but SL??? Rethink and think again and if you got my point clear on this logic you will become the powerful trader....

I hope my words dont hurt you incase if it does I am really sorry.

I wish you all the very best to you to become one of the strongest and smartest trader in the planet.....
Well said and true ....:thumb:

zabeen2004

Zabeen sir,

Thanks for your views. you are really correct. Still i need to amend some rules behind my strategy.

because, One can win in the signal to signal trading system. but there is one important requirement in that system which is to start with two lots and booking one lot at the definite target and keeping another lot for open.

"Target is open" means holding the position till the next buy signal. as you said, it is easy to get profit in the trending market. but, partial profit booking is always required which i did not follow.

now, i am testing with partial booking with my old data. To get the better view of any strategy, now i need time to analyse and review. so currently i say "No". but i will be active in traderji which is must for me.
Dear TT,

I had enough experience in trading with signal to signal system and as well as with the Quote "Target is Open", "Sell below and buy above" etc .... Believe it or not it will work 100% in backtesting data but not in RT...... R:R, and Tgt 1,2,3 works more effectively than Signal to signal and Target open concept. You may miss a big move but what's wrong as long as you have enough profit. In market success cannot be confirmed within a day, week, month of victory but capacity to stay in the market till you feel you achieved your goal....

Anyways I can understand that it is not easy to accept that you lost many in trading and your subconscious mind will never let you come out of that very quickly due to personal life commitments pain too. Think multiple times before taking a carrier decision and plan well before you move. All the best in you carrier.

VJAY

Go to some brokerage house, you might get job there as many ppl with less knowledge than you are there in brokerage houses. Put you CV in job sites like naukri
Most of brokerage houses are giving job to getting new clients and do trading in thier accounts to generate brokerages :D ....its another fraud type plays ...if any doubt please give one interview to any brokerage :) ....:)

Im sorry TT.

I want show solution for u.. But not now. Will show all solution soon with complete proof.

Dont loose confiendence in trading.

This is the best way to mint money.

Surely i will help u. u r worrying about 4L.... but After leving my sw job (6L) package i choose my career as trading. in 3 years i lost more than 30L. This is not fake. Im ready to show all with proofs. i kept all my gold in bank. i took money 6 to10 rs intrest. deafulter of all banks. now also i dont have any credit card. Still my score negative in CIBIL.

But after sitting 2 months on amibroker i got source.. and i have stopped positioal trading.. now only MCX and intraday.

Almost i have cleared more than 70% of debits.. except banks.

I want to get all my money back with intrest from this market. Looting money from market who looted from me... legally..

And there is no better indicator.. or moving averages, patterns etc.. all are waste.. better follow trend for short time.. book and exit with small sl.

All the best.. keep hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.