Real Trading Logs by Tamil Trader ( A new born baby )

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpsvinod

Loan still not given.

Job not available as expected by me. currently i need to fulfil my regular commitments. so i am studying in the morning. and working in a hotel at night shift.

This is my current status. if anyone knows good job for me, kindly send me PM
Dear TT,

I Know a broker company MD..Based on Chennai..If u r ready to move chennai..I 'll send his details..thru PM..May be u got a chance as a analyst cum dealer with their own fund..on some terms..30 to 50 k Possible as per ur performance..But i got this offer b4 2 months..Now 'll clarify the current status asap..:thumb:

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

Tamil trader

Dear TT,

I Know a broker company MD..Based on Chennai..If u r ready to move chennai..I 'll send his details..thru PM..May be u got a chance as a analyst cum dealer with their own fund..on some terms..30 to 50 k Possible as per ur performance..But i got this offer b4 2 months..Now 'll clarify the current status asap..:thumb:

Regards,

VINOD. RPS
ok. you send the details. i will use it

ashu1234

4 Lakh loss within 45 days. Just 27000 was the remaining balance.

Again, I applied the bank loan to start the trading again.

Hi,
I was doing analysis what might have gone wrong by matching ledger balance and crude moves corresponding those dates. From what I observed that you have a good positive figure on 6th march m2m figure, which I suppose is the short taken on 5th of march. But on 6th and 7th crude pulled back in speed and I guess this is where your 5th march profit was wiped out and triggering a buy on 7th march(I assume again that the tsl was wide due to volatility and u might have got entered long at the highs of 7th march) and then came Monday opening with huge downside and I'm guessing where everything went wrong, your system must have given a reverse short signal on monday itself but may be due to high impact of loss or due to margin pressure you were unable to reverse again(just a guess, otherwise monday short would have covered the losses in the next two days).
Sorry for commenting and doing postmortem of your trades after a long time, but I was fearing this since a long time back(http://www.traderji.com/energy/89245-tamil-trader-crude-oil-diary-live-updates-47.html#post861524)
Well no matter what others say, you have picked up some good entry and stop loss points in normal circumstances but increased volatility widened your stops and ultimately forced you out of trade. I think this could have been avoided if you have used some simple logical steps like incorporating some fundamental knowledge in deciding when to take every signal for entry or not(or atleast could have filtered out wide stops entries generated due to increased volatility). One more thing which I disliked that you went all out(deploying full capital) to trade on backtested results, it would have been better if you kept 1 lac only in trade and keep the rest in back(Even I follow this kind of capital management for myself strictly coz yes I know if I take more chances to accelerate earnings once in a while my account will be in red, remember even rajendran said that tsl based system when you are always in trade can give 3-4 losses in a row.
See i'm not encouraging you to trade again or pointing out mistakes to make you feel bad, but just some suggestions as I use to put forward in the past too, I hope you understand.
Anyways what's done is done but its you who have to take responsibility for the loopholes in the system.
I wish you will recover in time. All the best.

Tamil trader

Hi Vinoth, How the things are going I tried to reach you, but cant. Get in touch
because,

you are the first person to give me the pressure in my personal life.

after the money was given to you, i got so much problem in trading. you did not repay me in the correct time. so i was not able to overcome this situation

Status
Not open for further replies.