Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

narangji

TB utility will not work for Odin but Josh1 excel utility works with odin use Ramdisk for faster quotes.

I am stuck when I click Start RT Data, Ami Broker is opening up Blank, also not able to understand the steps on page 5 step 7 says to change path of database, I have changed data base path in RT ODIN file to amybroker data which i created 1 min ago, is that what I am suppose to do?

Last edited:

narangji

Ok this is where I am stuck,

When I click on start RT Data Command Button, AMI Broker is empty ( Blank). Where did I go wrong?

I am confused on Step 7 on Page 5 to be specific. I don't understand what that means really

Also the pic above, its mentioned, can I delete the Ex cells what does that mean? Do you want us to delete those?
If anyone can help, that will be great

Steve

When I click on start RT Data Command Button, AMI Broker is empty ( Blank). Where did I go wrong?

I am confused on Step 7 on Page 5 to be specific. I don't understand what that means really

Also the pic above, its mentioned, can I delete the Ex cells what does that mean? Do you want us to delete those?
Like I mentioned before the present utility that you are trying to use will not work with ODIN, its for NEST and NOW trading terminals only.
For odin Josh1 has started a new thread, refer to that and post queries there, for an apt response.
http://www.traderji.com/intraday/97418-odin-excel-amibroker-fcharts-backfill.html

narangji

Like I mentioned before the present utility that you are trying to use will not work with ODIN, its for NEST and NOW trading terminals only.
For odin Josh1 has started a new thread, refer to that and post queries there, for an apt response.
http://www.traderji.com/intraday/97418-odin-excel-amibroker-fcharts-backfill.html
Hi Steve, I am using the other utility now for ODIN, I read your comment before and stopped using this one, but I am stuck on the helpfile which explains how to link odin to excel to amibroker. For some reason, I have linked Odin to excel but Excel to Amibroker opens empty.

sr114

Never delete anything from the Arbitrage.xls file

Read the help file again and follow these steps.

rgds

narangji

Hi

Can I help in fixing the Help File as it may be confusing for newbies like me? Please let me know if you need help.

Thank you Josh1 for your efforts, My ami broker is working now.

josh1

Sirs,
What shud b the Scrip entry in Settings for "CNX NIFTY INDEX" ? ( to add manually )

Thank u all

Shiraj

EDIT: is it .... Scrip26=CNX Nifty;NIFTY;Index Value;;
Scrip2=CNX Nifty;NIFTY;Index Value;;
Correct. However works only for Nest Trader/Zerodha Trader. NOW does not have it.

josh1

Hi

Can I help in fixing the Help File as it may be confusing for newbies like me? Please let me know if you need help.

Thank you Josh1 for your efforts, My ami broker is working now.
Dear narangji. I have never used ODIN. The utility and the help file was made mostly with the help of SR114 and other members.

You are free to fix the help file. In fact you are welcome to take over that thread and help others if you can. You will be able to do so since you have taken efforts to run it, you have understood it.

Please ask further questions regarding Odin
in that thread not here.
@Subroto, please try to keep posts regarding Only Nest/Now here

Last edited: