Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

shirajroz

JoshJi,
Pls forgive me if my Query is naive --> Is it possible to feed two DATABASEs simultaneously as a BackUp ( one Default DB inside Ami folder and another in a different Drive/Folder but wid same DB Name )

Thank u

josh1

Feeding multiple databases simultaneously is not possible. why do you need that? Copy the database at EOD. Else change database at EOD and do backfill. You will have two databases.

shirajroz

Feeding multiple databases simultaneously is not possible. why do you need that? Copy the database at EOD. Else change database at EOD and do backfill. You will have two databases.
Thank u JoshJi,
Been Copying DB @EOD (incremental) since long, thot may get lucky and find a way 2 automate the BackUp wid the Masters' Help.
MasterMindJi provided a Jscript to autosave the DB but i cud not figure out a way to do simultaneous BackUp in a Different Drive.
Thank u all

Shiraj

Hello,

I installed the RTD app from Shankar's signature today (thank you).

I have installed the RTD application & the needed updates (columns in market watch, vwap, data table, settings update) as explained. But, I am continuously getting "Trading Symbol must be present market watch" error when I select the "Nest Plus" source (or the other vwap stats and some similar error for index) :(

As you see, the market watch group is named RTD & it contains the Trading Symbol column and the other fields as mentioned in the help.

Can someone please suggest what could be wrong?

Thanks

josh1

Hello,

I installed the RTD app from Shankar's signature today (thank you).

I have installed the RTD application & the needed updates (columns in market watch, vwap, data table, settings update) as explained. But, I am continuously getting "Trading Symbol must be present market watch" error when I select the "Nest Plus" source (or the other vwap stats and some similar error for index) :(

As you see, the market watch group is named RTD & it contains the Trading Symbol column and the other fields as mentioned in the help.

Can someone please suggest what could be wrong?

Thanks
Restart Windows. Start RTD as Administrator and see.

narangji

Hi Josh

Your Help file ODIN TO EXCEL TO AMIBROKER

1. I can see charts on Amibroker now. Thanx for your help there.

2. I am trying to now backfill, when I go to page 7 step 2 (Backfill with Odin). It says to save file as .xls, however when you write click on chart and select all types in file it only has .xlm format. I cant save it as .Xls

Attaching screen shot for the same

Please advice what to do?

josh1

@Narangji

You are cluttering this thread with irrelevant questions. Please remove your post from here and ask in the proper thread. I shall answer there.

Is there any way to import the data to metastock?
I can get the charts in amibroker , but is there any way to get them in metastock?

Thanks...:)

josh1

Is there any way to import the data to metastock?
I can get the charts in amibroker , but is there any way to get them in metastock?

Thanks...:)
Not worth it. Metastock is not as agile as Amibroker. Crashes frequently in Intraday updates