Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Raghuveer

How to avoid Nifty spot RT data?
From RTD main window click on "Settings".
Select "Update RTD = Yes".
In below image in the line for "Update RTD / Preserve" where you see 4 replace it with 0.
Save. Stop RTD (if already started). Start RTD.

If still getting spot data, post pic of settings and text of setings.ini.

Raghuveer

It is surprising that you want to avoid Nifty spot RT data. while we are looking for a way to get Spot RT data.
Can you please explain how to get Nifty RT data in amibroker using RTD
Thanks
In NEST click anywhere in marketwatch. Ctrl+I will show index window. Add indexes you want.

In settings.ini add one or more lines :
Code:
Scrip1=CNX Nifty;NIFTY;Index Value;;
Scrip2=BANK Nifty;BANKNIFTY;Index Value;;
Scrip3=India VIX;IndiaVIX;Index Value;;
Scrip1=CNX Nifty;NIFTY;Index Value;;
First entry after "=" is based on NEST. Cannot be changed. For Nifty spot it is "CNX Nifty".
Second entry after "=" is your choice. In this example it's "NIFTY". It can also be "CNXNifty" or "NiftySpot". Leave other columns as is.

From RTD main window click on "Settings".
Select "Update RTD = Yes".
For "Update RTD / Preserve" enter 3. If you did not add IndiaVIX enter 2.

Save. Stop RTD (if already started). Start RTD.

Vertigo_1985

I have symbols like Tatasteel in amibroker i.e without '-EQ'' or futures without month description.. while dng backfill it takes '-EQ' so new symbol is created everytime i do a backfill and then i have to merge the 2 symbols. Cant the backfill be done without those last descriptors ?

josh1

friends/seniors plz help to setup odin to ami...................thanks in advance
Ashish, There is separate thread for Odin. Please post your query there.

josh1

I have symbols like Tatasteel in amibroker i.e without '-EQ'' or futures without month description.. while dng backfill it takes '-EQ' so new symbol is created everytime i do a backfill and then i have to merge the 2 symbols. Cant the backfill be done without those last descriptors ?
Equity are purposely kept that way to distinguish them from futures and also for compatibility with backfill. You will have to use alias feature in Amibroker.

josh1

Josh sir that thred of odin has closed and shifted to this may be.plz help
Thread is still alive. You have to download RTOdin from given link, Read setup instructions and do it. Ask questions in that thread if you get stuck.