Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

ocil

Yes All are traderji GEMS. god bless them :clapping: :thumb:

Dear TracerBullet,
I am using RTD for last many months and every day I am thankful to people like Josh, You, SnakeHead etc. I am really obliged to you guys. You have made life of many people like me so easy.
And, now you are planning to do another GREAT service by trying to automate trades from Amibroker to Nest. I mean I can't be thankful enough to you even if I try.
Please go ahead and have blessings of many people like me.
Thanks again
Sunil Manohar

Hi.

Can the tool not capture all FNO symbols for NEST Plus update ? Found all symbols starting with alphabet "A" been captured by tool. few from "B" as well and a few Index Symbol FNOs.

However, all other symbols were whitewashed in the tool ui and were not updated.

Am i doing something wrong ? Can this be sorted out ?

thanks

----------------------Self-Solved-------------------
Thanks for the updated s/w. My futures db symbols are all from near month. I kept them updated as Eq Symbol. Eg. ACC15SEPFUT == ACC

How should RTD settings "rename option" to be used in above case ? Can it be done ?

EDIT: i think it can be done by entering double white-space in the option field. (by pressing space-bar twice in the field)

Many thanks again

Last edited:
HI All,

Please help me to use this AWESOME free app.

i have downloaded RTD 1.25. followed the manual but i am getting blank screen in Amibroker.

My PC is 64 bit. windows 8 OS. Please help me !!

Last edited: