Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

travi

Nest Trader 3.16 is bad. Crashes a lot.
There is only once instance that I can reproduce consistently so far in which it will Crash without a message.

This has to do with Plus Charts, so avoid going to Menu > Nest Plus > *****

There seems to be an issue with Nest Plus not starting at "Startup" even though set in Plugin Manager.

Simple way is to just login to NEST3.16, Go to MW, select scrip and hit <Shift+P> or use Menu and open nest plus charts. also, Shift+H for historical.

If Nest Plus is running, respective chart will open otherwise the Nest Plus Login Window will appear.
If password is blank, enter the correct password.

Fiddling via "Launch Plus" or "Logout/Login" and other stuff in the Menu of NEST causes it to die completely without any Error messages.
I can reproduce this consistently on more than one m/c.

josh1

There is some problem with your windows installation.

Nest Trader 3.16 is working just fine and a lot better, stable and snappy than all its previous versions.
Please refrain from making exaggerated judgemental negative statements.

P.S.:
BTW "making full disclosure of all facts to facilitate a quick/better diagnosis of an issue and to avoid cliche replies" is not exaggeration but desired norm for problem solving.
Now you are over reacting. Just reinstall windows and every thing from scratch. It should work.
Or find out what is wrong with your windows OS. Installing all versions of VC++ Redistributable is not going to help. You need only one which I pointed to you.

rajin90

I saw Nest Trader 3.16 hang and consumer more than 1.5gb ram on few occassions.
Few Times nest plus asks for login and i've to restart the nest trader so it could properly load all components.
But most of time i just use shift+p > zoom the chart > shift d and RTD works perfectly.

josh1

There seems to be an issue with Nest Plus not starting at "Startup" even though set in Plugin Manager.

Simple way is to just login to NEST3.16, Go to MW, select scrip and hit <Shift+P> or use Menu and open nest plus charts. also, Shift+H for historical.

If Nest Plus is running, respective chart will open otherwise the Nest Plus Login Window will appear.
If password is blank, enter the correct password.

Fiddling via "Launch Plus" or "Logout/Login" and other stuff in the Menu of NEST causes it to die completely without any Error messages.
I can reproduce this consistently on more than one m/c.
I have made changes to RTD_1.60 accordingly and uploaded it again. Please download the latest copy.

Guys, use VWAP statistics to backfill for current day. It has become much more fast now.

VJAY

I have made changes to RTD_1.60 accordingly and uploaded it again. Please download the latest copy.

Guys, use VWAP statistics to backfill for current day. It has become much more fast now.
Its not showing new version in download link....is it in diferent place you uploaded?

josh1

Its not showing new version in download link....is it in diferent place you uploaded?
Version is same. Just download again