Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

josh1

Guys, please note - RTD any version is not working with latest version of NSENOW. I tried with Finvasia's NOW1.13

VJAY

Oh.. my bad. I forgot to upload. It is there now.
So go ahead.
Josh bro,
Am still using 1.5 with old NEST ...though installed new NEST and RTD 1.6 and tested it to use when old NEST stops...Thought new nest & RTD1.6 is not good like 1.5 &old nest....mainly in backfilling...take time to backfill....hope some changes are made in this new 1.6 :)

josh1

Josh bro,
Am still using 1.5 with old NEST ...though installed new NEST and RTD 1.6 and tested it to use when old NEST stops...Thought new nest & RTD1.6 is not good like 1.5 &old nest....mainly in backfilling...take time to backfill....hope some changes are made in this new 1.6 :)
See how RTD_1.60 backfills with VWAP. Backfill with Nestplus will always be slow. It should be used for multiple day.

josh1

RTD 1,50 WITH 3.16 NEST (Zerodha)Supports for NT7 & NT8 on VPS's Virtual Machine..But never mind about backfill.

RPS. VINOD
Ninja trader can handle maximum 4 scrips at a time so I stopped using it.

Did anybody face this problem: I installed Nest 3.16.0 on C drive. But data table is not opening; neither with shift+D nor with right click - plugin commands - data table.
Nestplus says user logged in successfully. Aslo, plus chart opens instantly, but only data table is not working.
Also, as shown in the video, in VWAP stastics, there is no coloumn called "open interest" in Nest 3.16.0 It only shows "differential OI" and "cumulative OI"

Edit:
Chatted with TSO and was told that I have to open chart first and then open data table. It works.
Now just the doubt with OI in VWAP statstics.

Last edited:

josh1

Hello Josh bro,
Hope u r mentioning No of Scripts - max 4, But upto 8 i was tested it works.

RPS. VINOD
It will start lagging behind after about an hour of Realtime feed. If it is working for you then enjoy.