Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

kaly422000

Just as Guessed , Scrips r not Updated.
Solution:
just browse a few posts up above where Sir Josh has posted a few Tips n Sequences how to start RTD for the 1st time try that ,
If still dint work, PM me ur TV12 id n Pswrd morrow during live market ,wl set it up for u
i stuck before to start backfill. after set up procedure when i clik the back fill buttom ,some error msg come as shown some before in a screen shot . if u can pls chek that

ha ha

post the image of the error.
perhaps, you also need that simple trick, that I refer to in my previous post. :D

kaly422000

ha ha

post the image of the error.
perhaps, you also need that simple trick, that I refer to in my previous post. :D
some difficulties to post the screen shot pls chek this page

http://www.traderji.com/intraday/97637-real-time-data-now-nest-trader-amibroker-fcharts-237.html

u can have my screen shot as kaly422000 in the end of the page. may be have to try with run as admin tactics . the prfoblem is simila lv gandhi as he posted before. if i overcome this step then can procced next

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I got nest 3.13.0 from one of the broker. In this after clicking start rtd, rtd 1.5 was showing error - unable to connect to the server and rtdman closes.

Will try some more tweaks today before giving up.
1st have to check in excel whether rtd is enabled or not. Already administrative permissions is there.

Snake.Head

Hi I have installed everything as per instructions.check the pics below
NOW I have installed at C:\Program Files (x86)\NOW
C:\RTD_1.50
C:\RTD

still I get the error below .....
Are sure you have done everything as per instructions....No you missed step

In setting change terminal NEST to NOW

Edit - Check your Window title too...

Read help once again or watch video

Last edited: