Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

kaly422000

just a first user . tried nest 3.11.4 of tso but with including all necessary columns , when clik on backfill with vwap option msg came, which means still to add some necessary column or so. i am using rtd 1.40. which version of rtd is suitable for all nest trader version uptu 3.13. i have both 3.11.4 and 3.13 installed in 2 system .
is it rtd 150 for 3.13 and 140 for 3.11.
pls answer for new user

josh1

Josh1

The formula for getting real time data from FYERSONE ( from FYERS) are in the following

=DARTSCRDE|SYMBOL_TIME!'1015083_0' - for time
=DARTSCRDE|SYMBOL_TPRICE!'1015083_0' - for LTP
=DARTSCRDE|SYMBOL_VOLUME!'1015083_0' - for Volume
=DARTSCRDE|SYMBOL_OI!'1015083_0' - for OI

FyersOne has the facility for link to Excel and in the excel sheet is updating in real time .

So the question is - can we get the data for Amibroker from the Excel Sheet which is acquiring real time data from FyersOne?

regds
SR114
Do link to Excel. Arrange the realtime data cells as per columns given. Then Click on StartRTD. Excel and AMI won't care from where the data is coming.

josh1

is 1.5 competeble witth all version of nest fromm 3.11 to 3.13
RTD 1.50 is compatible for all versions from 3.11. Just state whether your version is above/below 3.12 in settings and save. Currently I have uploaded separate file for above 3.12.

It is working on my PC if I keep version above 3.12. I do no know why it is not working on LVGandhi's system. May be waiting time should be increased.

@LVG, Open Data Table before starting backfill for the first scrip. See how much time it takes to open and fill up data.

Last edited:

kaly422000

any way tried first rtd 140 for 3.11 but after adding all required column rtd prevent to start backfill ,giving error msg . i think not recognising columns.

any way will try with 1.50.

another feedback make now the software available in uninstall list . as we can uninstall and reinstall easily

josh1

any way tried first rtd 140 for 3.11 but after adding all required column rtd prevent to start backfill ,giving error msg . i think not recognising columns.

any way will try with 1.50.

another feedback make now the software available in uninstall list . as we can uninstall and reinstall easily
That happens when anyone of them is in administration mode and the other one is not.

Make all applications in non administration mode by removing tick in compatibility tab

kaly422000

uploading the screen shot where i am stuck. after set up when in back fill tick vwap or nset plus the messge come. all the required column as required are there. what may be the cause. if u say i may upload my set up in set up window. i am using 3.11.4 with rtd1.50. same problem for 1.40 also

Attachments

vijkris

Learner and Follower
uploading the screen shot where i am stuck. after set up when in back fill tick vwap or nset plus the messge come. all the required column as required is there. what may be the cause
There is a small windows icon in nest trader's icon which indicates that u have not removed the tick from "run as administrator" as said by josh1 in previous post.