Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

I didnt install diskram. Because based on my understanding from Josh's videos, he created separate drive for this RTD process , using disk ram software. I already have GBs of space in my existing E drive. So I have given E drive settings to RTD.
I want to understand what is the purpose of diskram installation here. Can anyone provide any insights please? Thanks
According to my understanding... we have to install Ramdisk for optimum performance.

I didnt install diskram. Because based on my understanding from Josh's videos, he created separate drive for this RTD process , using disk ram software. I already have GBs of space in my existing E drive. So I have given E drive settings to RTD.
I want to understand what is the purpose of diskram installation here. Can anyone provide any insights please? Thanks
Disk Ram is used to increase performance and also volatile. It's a part of HDD which is used as virtual RAM.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAM_drive

josh1

Hi
I was trying to back fill more than 25 scrips. But in RTD it it displays only 16 scrips for back fill. Is there any way that i can back fill for all the scrips which are in my nest trader market watch? Thanks
Dear Josh, Could you please confirm whether installing diskram software to create partition is mandatory?
No need to partition the hard disk....
Just install it and change the drive letter to "R". you can change it to as your wish with letter.. but but it should be pointed in RTD settings for that drive.
According to my understanding... we have to install Ramdisk for optimum performance.
I didn't see any performance improvement with Ramdisk.
Disk Ram is used to increase performance and also volatile. It's a part of HDD which is used as virtual RAM.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAM_drive
It is RAM disk. This disk is created in memory of the computer. It is therefore much faster than hard disk. It also eliminates frequent read/write to hard disk. It has nothing to do with your partitions.
Recommended for faster performance especially if your refresh period is less than 1 sec.

john302928

Dear Joshi and friends,
I am facing the same issue. I did everything as per the instruction but still my RTD is not grasping any stocks/some of the stocks from nest market trader. Today it is completely blank.see the attached image. Can any one help me, please, Because I have to download some option contracts today. It would be of great help. Thanks

Attachments

Snake.Head

Dear Joshi and friends,
I am facing the same issue. I did everything as per the instruction but still my RTD is not grasping any stocks/some of the stocks from nest market trader. Today it is completely blank.see the attached image. Can any one help me, please, Because I have to download some option contracts today. It would be of great help. Thanks
Read help file again
Their is section called FAQ in it which has answer to your above problem.

john302928

Dear Snake.head,
I did. Even after following the instruction mentioned in FAQ, I am not getting all the symbols

josh1

@john
I don't understand meaning of I did everything as per instructions.
Where did you install Nest trader, Amibroker, RTD?

josh1

Hi Josh,

I would like to know if it is possible to have time stamp in the RTData Amibroker Database according to system time instead of timestamp of the Nest.
Yes. Code changes required . Please go ahead and do it.