Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Dear Josh sir.....
sir i know how to do set up i installed it on my 3pc working gr8 previousally.....
but now after doing all settings it is showing the error of Trading symbol is not present in market watch .....i tried many times but still not finding solution..it was working for 2months nicely please help mi out sir please ......
actually i have trading symbols and other coloums in my market watch still getting error.....

also i tried RUN usssing Admin rights whats exactly problem not able to understand....
and can u give mi older version of RTD or where i can find that one please help......please please ........
waiting for your reply......:):)

Joshiji,

I have Trader tiger and is it possible to provide a feed using the pgm to feed Ninja trader or is there any other way to provide a data fed to Ninja trader

Regards,
Trader1979

josh1

Joshiji,

I have Trader tiger and is it possible to provide a feed using the pgm to feed Ninja trader or is there any other way to provide a data fed to Ninja trader

Regards,
Trader1979
I haven't done code for Ninja from TT. Only for AB.

josh1

Dear Josh sir.....
sir i know how to do set up i installed it on my 3pc working gr8 previousally.....
but now after doing all settings it is showing the error of Trading symbol is not present in market watch .....i tried many times but still not finding solution..it was working for 2months nicely please help mi out sir please ......
actually i have trading symbols and other coloums in my market watch still getting error.....

also i tried RUN usssing Admin rights whats exactly problem not able to understand....
and can u give mi older version of RTD or where i can find that one please help......please please ........
waiting for your reply......:):)
Can't help without complete details. I do not support older version

rpsvinod

My Heartful Thanks to this development, :clapping:Hats off to the key minds behind this , josh1,TracerBullet,Snake.Head,shankar4kv, and seniors who was helped for better understanding of this utilities by his posts fxarun,LOVEENAJYOTHI,vijkris,Leonid,boarders,muthutrader,server2712

I was digging this thread from its initial level to as on date updation.So without any issue connected my NT

Broker Terminal - Zerodha Nest
win - 7
4GB - RAM Memory
RTD- 1.40

I 'm using this for NT Only, Its working very smooth, Based on more than a week observation, i wanna point out something.

1. RTD Active, Nest Live, NT - Connected

Sometime Price not update the existing Chart only, but market analyzer, T&S Window, NT Control Center and DOM all are update the live price as per live market.

2. Hope backfill not support for NT as on date, when i tried backfill sometime backfill 'll completed by Nest Plus or VWAP, but stuck with manual import to the R\RTD Path.

RPS. VINOD

josh1

1.Sometime Price not update the existing Chart only, but market analyzer, T&S Window, NT Control Center and DOM all are update the live price as per live market.

2. Hope backfill not support for NT as on date, when i tried backfill sometime backfill 'll completed by Nest Plus or VWAP, but stuck with manual import to the R\RTD Path.

RPS. VINOD
1. That means NT is receiving but not updating chart, not a bug in RTD_1.4

2. I have explained backfill in videos.