Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

SevenD

Hello sir,

As suggested by you i changed alias of sept nifty future to NIFTY-F2 and saved it. if u run start rtd it automatically changes to NIFTY-F1 again. Am doing something wrong. Pls guide

ramash
Try this: In Amibroker > Symbol>New, Type the New Symbol name, your case NIFTY-F2,
If you want to merge data of old and new symbol :populate old symbol in Ami go to Symbol>Merge> type
the new symbol name>OK , both datas for that symbol wll merge. Please backup database before you try this.

Open RTDMan.ini file and change alias for second month future as Nifty-F2.
If you don't understand this, wait for a week until I revise and upload new videos.
Current ly I am busy with house and tax work.
That's great to hear Joshi.
Updated help file with right coulums and columns positions , step by step instructions would be highly appreciated.

Last edited:

SevenD

Try this: In Amibroker > Symbol>New, Type the New Symbol name, your case NIFTY-F2,
If you want to merge data of old and new symbol :populate old symbol in Ami go to Symbol>Merge> type
the new symbol name>OK , both datas for that symbol wll merge. Please backup database before you try this.
In response to your query further:
Populate Marketwatch with Nifty current month NIFTY16AUGFUT and Nifty sept and Nifty oct.
Ami> Symbols> New. Type NIFTY-2, NIFTY-3.
In RTD 1.40, RTDMan.ini file open in notepad, and add this.

Scrip??=nse_fo|NIFTY16AUGFUT;NIFTY-1;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today (This is for Current Month,
delete brackets and matter within brackets before saving file)
Scrip??=nse_fo|NIFTY16SEPFUT;NIFTY-2;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today
Scrip??=nse_fo|NIFTY16OCTFUT;NIFTY-3;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today

You need to put the numbering ?? after "scrip" as per the sequence in your .ini file. Check if "NIFTY16SEPFUT" wording
is same in Marketwatch, if different , make changes according to MW wordings. Same for NIFTY16OCTFUT
After you done all changes, save the file. You're good to go.

In response to your query further:
Populate Marketwatch with Nifty current month NIFTY16AUGFUT and Nifty sept and Nifty oct.
Ami> Symbols> New. Type NIFTY-2, NIFTY-3.
In RTD 1.40, RTDMan.ini file open in notepad, and add this.

Scrip??=nse_fo|NIFTY16AUGFUT;NIFTY-1;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today (This is for Current Month,
delete brackets and matter within brackets before saving file)
Scrip??=nse_fo|NIFTY16SEPFUT;NIFTY-2;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today
Scrip??=nse_fo|NIFTY16OCTFUT;NIFTY-3;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today

You need to put the numbering ?? after "scrip" as per the sequence in your .ini file. Check if "NIFTY16SEPFUT" wording
is same in Marketwatch, if different , make changes according to MW wordings. Same for NIFTY16OCTFUT
After you done all changes, save the file. You're good to go.
Thanks for the reply. I have done the same thing. and saved like this

Scrip1=cde_fo|NIFTY50;NIFTY50;Last Traded Price;Last Trade Time;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip2=nse_fo|NIFTY16AUGFUT;NIFTY-F1;Last Traded Price;Last Trade Time;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip3=nse_fo|NIFTY16SEPFUT;NIFTY-F2;Last Traded Price;Last Trade Time;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;

bUT WHEN I RUN START RTD this changes back to NIFTY-F1 in RTDmain.ini file and gets updated in NIFTY-F1 itself. thats the issue i face here

http://imgur.com/a/ie1SA

Hope am clear with my probs

ramash

Last edited:

josh1

[QUOTE=ramash;1170025]Thanks for the reply. I have done the same thing. and saved like this

Scrip1=cde_fo|NIFTY50;NIFTY50;Last Traded Price;Last Trade Time;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip2=nse_fo|NIFTY16AUGFUT;NIFTY-F1;Last Traded Price;Last Trade Time;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip3=nse_fo|NIFTY16SEPFUT;NIFTY-F2;Last Traded Price;Last Trade Time;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;

bUT WHEN I RUN START RTD this changes back to NIFTY-F1 in RTDmain.ini file and gets updated in NIFTY-F1 itself. thats the issue i face here
[/QUOTE]

Once saved, you have to select no against update in settings.

Last edited:
[QUOTE=ramash;1170025]Thanks for the reply. I have done the same thing. and saved like this

Once saved, you have to select no against update in settings.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much Josh. now am able to get it perfectly.

ramashh