Random thoughts on technical analysis

orderflow13

macd histogram and macd line is showing bearish divergence,but oscillators are showing market is in up trend,now here come an interesting argument with my fellow trader,who just smsed me to tell, he sold his nifty long positions,as he dont like bearish divergence on macd,but i use to argue that when in trend macd divergence always there and market keep rallying. i am still holding my nifty longs

biyasc

macd, stoch, rsi, 5 min ema, 20 min ema on real time chart. dont you have anything else to predict/trade the market. or these are enough:D.

btw, your presentation was good.

Last edited:

orderflow13

At the closing i didnt have much choice,i didnt want to close the trade on nifty long,risk was as always on weak ends,if market open gap down on negative news flow? So i write the call of 4500@strike 82.45,if markets open gap down and at it goes below my entry point@4232, my short position on call will give some cover( plus i will earn two days premium,which will be more than over night call rates in any given bank).if open higher as i am expecting by the way of closing (and today on daily chart it created a wide range candle with flat head,not showing in chart, its my imagination)then 4500 will be the resistance anyhow.i will let the call written until Chart SAYS something else

Last edited:

orderflow13

macd, stoch, rsi, 5 min ema, 20 min ema on real time chart. dont you have anything else to predict/trade the market. or these are enough:D.

btw, your presentation was good.
HAHHA...I NEVER SAW THIS WAY.EVERY ONES TRADING STYLE IS DIFFERENT.Just I AM USING
LAGGING(MACD,20MIN. MA) AND LEADING INDICATORS(RSI,STOCH...).ITS A OLD HABIT NOTHING ELSE,BY NOW THEY NEITHER GIVE ME CONFUSING SIGNALS NOR ADD ANY NOISE....... 'THE GOAL OF LIFE MUST BE CREATING MORE OPTIONS,AND SO MAKING REACHER CHOICES"

C

Czar

dont worry you are in good company with the indicators, though no stoch,

do check dow chart the broken trendline was tested from below, let me know your view

orderflow13

dont worry you are in good company with the indicators, though no stoch,

do check dow chart the broken trendline was tested from below, let me know your view
sorry buddy was bz making my past charts more easy to understand
for other members.i will heck on dow now.