Rally from 10,000 to 4,032,000,000

I think , looking at their business record and demand for oil & energy , it could be give 20-25% ,around, annual return in long term . So it could be in between 40k to 86k (considering Bonuses and splits) .
Am I very optimistic ? Senior will correct me .
thank u so much for your input :)

magnet

I think , looking at their business record and demand for oil & energy , it could be give 20-25% ,around, annual return in long term .
20-25% return annually is possible only in 2012 or after that

Plus if u waiting for splits and bonus than forget it...Reliance has a track record that they split or give bonus only if they have problem else their share always trade around 3-5k value....And they make 20k crore profit every year now they dont need money hence forget to think on that line

On contrary companies which still growing in other sectors and on same line or can say proper competitor to reliance u must invest in it...Like L&T,Wipro and companies of Jindals specially the steel ones

Last edited:

magnet

Thanks for your suggestion.
I think now IT is getting matured so would be difficult to that kind of growth which we saw in past.

Yes ,steel and consumer goods are the good place to make money.
Ya thats why i avoided infosys name

Wipro i added because its not only software concentrated though majority in it
Also a split is around the corner

I missed l&t split where share price went from 1400 to 700 and it fallen upto 500
And see today its around 1600-1700

Same i see of wipro atleast 100% return in 2-3 years is better than keeping money in bank fds....

Last edited: