Rally from 10,000 to 4,032,000,000

Dear Savantji,

I am also interested like bajajdipesh. Pl. indicate from ur point of view some long term benefit companys like wipro.

with regards. rjsaran

magnet

Even i cant confirm.....But it must be true because on ndtv profit u do see such stories on a program...where it was of wipro ...The company wanted to start a plant on farmland...and each of them were given even shares of wipro....I cant confirm but it was said to be of 100 shares in 1940-60 generation....That generation didnot had any knowledge about shares and it was kept as it is.....

At the time when children of their children went to school and understood what shares are...Each one was having around 40-50 lakhs shares of wipro.....at that time it was trading at 1k+price

i m not sure about the figures or the share quantity but the main base of the program was how a town of farmers is renting merc plus still have a normal life and earn money simply by some people supporting lifestyle by driving cars or something else...

Similarly my grandfather had invested around 40 Rs in siemens in 1957(no idea about amount of share).....He sold the shares and got around 1 lakh 20k in 2005...I guess he even sold some shares earlier

ok this may sound very silly . but can you give some prospects for reliance industries shares in the next 20-25 years ( i plan to keep buying these shares in small quantities ) .. ofcourse they wont give the return they gave from say 1980s till now but would like some idea as to what we can expect if reliance shares are held for the next 20 - 25 years .. thanks ...

rajeabc

ok this may sound very silly . but can you give some prospects for reliance industries shares in the next 20-25 years ( i plan to keep buying these shares in small quantities ) .. ofcourse they wont give the return they gave from say 1980s till now but would like some idea as to what we can expect if reliance shares are held for the next 20 - 25 years .. thanks ...
I think , looking at their business record and demand for oil & energy , it could be give 20-25% ,around, annual return in long term . So it could be in between 40k to 86k (considering Bonuses and splits) .
Am I very optimistic ? Senior will correct me .

rajeabc

Hi Dipesh & RJSaran,

In My Opinion.....Resource Stocks Such As SESAGOA, NMDC, RIL & MMTC. Should Be Good Wealth Creators

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde
SESAGOA : Returns (2000-2009) =456140% (2.85 to 350 ) (shares including bonus and split ,1 to 40 (if you had 1 shares in 2000 then you had 40 shares in 2009 if you did not sell any)
Sterlite :Returns (2000-2009) =166240% (7.85 to 650 ) (shares including bonus and split ,1 to 20 (if you had 1 shares in 2000 then you had 20 shares in 2009 if you did not sell any)