This Thread is useful for NIFTY Futures Intraday Trading

• Yes-The Strategy and method is good

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • No-The Strategy needs to be improved

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dear Healthraj,

Can you post some insights about trading with CCI on Nifty?
Any observations that you might have made, applicable to intraday trading?

Any feedback will be appreciated.

healthraj

Dear Healthraj,

Can you post some insights about trading with CCI on Nifty?
Any observations that you might have made, applicable to intraday trading?

Any feedback will be appreciated.
Dear SalmaPetiwala,

I am sure you must have gone through my diary where I have given a lot of examples on how to use CCI. If not please go through my dairy from the beginning to the end.

To give you a summary, CCI is like the RSI indicator. So basically CCI indicates a Overbought or Oversold zone. So in the Trending market the CCI works best. To find out whether a market is trending or not you can use ADX. So a combination of ADX and CCI should help you trade in Trending market.

In the Non-Trending or non-Directional market no indicator works including CCI.

If any one can tell 4m where i can get positional long nifty advice.as spread sheet.or clear chart like above.i cant able 2 recover the code signal of chart.plain & simple download possible any chart or spreadsheet?

hello raj,
your posts are very helpful.

thanks

pl let me know how to set CCI(14) in trade tiger. it asks for values to be entered for average period, and cci period. what to enter in both??

pl advise

Hi Health Raj

I have error in RAJ OTP "Could not load an object because it is not available on this machine" then Compile error in hidden moudle. I have use office 2010. What to do. in object error.