RAJ MTP Trading diary based on RENKO FLOW Pivot Strategy

healthraj

the calculation having lot of critical explanation which is difficult to understand make it simple ad easy way thanks
That means you have a lot to catch up... It is a simple tool based on FLOW, Pivots and multiple timeframes... Having said that you need to understand
What is th FLOW method?
What do we mean by PIVOTS?
How to trade with multiple timeframes?

For the FLOW and PIVOTS method, you can see a link in my signature.

For the multiple time frame - Google
PLUS To be honest, Trading is more dangerous than a open heart surgery. Do not assume it is simple. Trading is very complex. It would become simple only over a period of time and with experience

Last edited:

Bewinner

Hi HealthRaj,

I am also getting the same error that is compile error in hidden module: main module. could u tell me how to fight with this???

healthraj

Hi Raj,

I have downloaded the latest ver. I am getting compile error in hidden module: main module. Is it because market is closed? I have followed the usual procedure for security alerts & enable trust center.

Please advise.
Hi HealthRaj,

I am also getting the same error that is compile error in hidden module: main module. could u tell me how to fight with this???
Please see the post number 993 in my other thread. I have uploaded another version. Hope you are not haing Windows 7 and some references are missing.