RAJ MTP Trading diary based on RENKO FLOW Pivot Strategy

in 3.0 version on 13sep it shows peak 1885 plus signal (in read me)means is it shows that
here this point is to short or we should wait for confirmation of red renko.

in stock tracker it shows sell at 1889.1 ........... then at that time do the price is same when it show first time sell signal. ( my doubt is whether it shows the point, only after completion of candle or some downtrend done)

in chart and tracker different peak figures & signals means which one to follow.

is there any chance like, once we bought then wait for sl or target only - not having flat in between.

Relish

Yes all the values in version 3.0 BETA are Futures. Only the "Add more@" price is calculated using extrapolation using the Pivot from SPOT and using the Futures Premium. Otherwise all the prices are Futures. The Futures Prices are downloaded from the NSEIndia site from the link below. For exampple the below link provides the Future Prices for SBIN. If you want NIFTY replace SBIN with NIFTY you will get NIFTY Futures prices

http://www.nseindia.com/live_market...h/fomwatchsymbol.jsp?key=SBIN&Fut_Opt=Futures

The RENKO and FLOW charts are still SPOT based.
Awesome, Raj thank's for update.

healthraj

in 3.0 version on 13sep it shows peak 1885 plus signal (in read me)means is it shows that
here this point is to short or we should wait for confirmation of red renko.

in stock tracker it shows sell at 1889.1 ........... then at that time do the price is same when it show first time sell signal. ( my doubt is whether it shows the point, only after completion of candle or some downtrend done)

in chart and tracker different peak figures & signals means which one to follow.

is there any chance like, once we bought then wait for sl or target only - not having flat in between.
Hope you are new to this thread :(.... All the prices in the tool (StockTracker) are Futures prices.... But the prices in the Chart are SPOT Prices.

healthraj

14-Sep-2012

I hope all the calls would be avilable in the Tool itself. So I would not be posting any live calls in this thread. I might post the calls at the end of the day to post the performance of the calls.

Today there is big GAPUP. so normally in such cases it is very difficult to trade. So instead of trading NIFTY you can go for Stocks.

Also Inflation data is expected today. So you can wait for a pullback to Trade LONG.