Quote Tracker

rds

Got their reply faster then an automated mail but due to my hopeless Airtel Broadband Connection not able to post nor reply them.

Here is their reply "Yes it does but make sure the symbols are correct. Did you try those same directly on their website now? Do they work for you at this time?
"
Wondering when will the Bharti Airtel shares will come down to their face value. :mad:
I seem to have the same problem. Could you please post how you did get around the problem. For eg: What symbol did you use for the stocks that you mentioned. Did you have to add a ".NS" or some other suffix to denote the exchange.

I am able to get the NIFTY quotes in real time but nothing else..:(

Thanks much

debdeeps

Good that the problem is settled.:)
Are they still supporting BSE/NSE?
You seem to be using your cell GPRS for internet, how is the speed? Are the updates coming on time?
Hi pasha,
Yes, QT is still supporting NSE India free data source and since I connected the QT with Amibroker I can see the live tick by tick data of all the stocks supported by QT in Amibroker. But still I have some problem of getting volume data of QT into Amibroker so I wrote a mail to Amibroker customer support today.
Regarding the Airtel GPRS connection the speed is pathetic and yesterday it was getting disconnected every 3-4 mins. But still I am using since I don't have any other options at present.

debdeeps

I seem to have the same problem. Could you please post how you did get around the problem. For eg: What symbol did you use for the stocks that you mentioned. Did you have to add a ".NS" or some other suffix to denote the exchange.

I am able to get the NIFTY quotes in real time but nothing else..:(

Thanks much
Hi rds,

You need to create two different portfolios to solve this problem, one only for index symbols and another for non-index symbols.

First delete the index symbols from the existing portfolio then File--->Clear data for all symbols. Once your portfolio contains only non-index symbols refresh manually. This should resolve the problem. :)

pasha

Hi pasha,
Yes, QT is still supporting NSE India free data source and since I connected the QT with Amibroker I can see the live tick by tick data of all the stocks supported by QT in Amibroker. But still I have some problem of getting volume data of QT into Amibroker so I wrote a mail to Amibroker customer support today.
Regarding the Airtel GPRS connection the speed is pathetic and yesterday it was getting disconnected every 3-4 mins. But still I am using since I don't have any other options at present.
Hi debdeeps,
Looks like you are using your cell with a laptop, right? Have you tried the Airtel data card? It's supposed to be faster and cheaper.

debdeeps

Hi debdeeps,
Looks like you are using your cell with a laptop, right? Have you tried the Airtel data card? It's supposed to be faster and cheaper.
As always, thanks for your suggestion pasha, will get the details tomorrow at the very first hour.