QTStalker on UBUNTU Linux and its working...

rk_m2000: I would not want to share the ShareKhan QT plugin, since it uses my personal details... But I can give the RealTime QT plugin for NSE EOD Historical Data and as well as NSE India RealTime(delayed probably)... I will post those plugins and directions to install soon... I need some time to write that up...

Tusar: I dont know about IndiaInfoline... I think you have to make your own plugin for TT Advanced... But I will be posting the NSE EOD and RealTime Plugin soon... so that you can use it with NSEIndia data... :thumb:

rk_m2000: I would not want to share the ShareKhan QT plugin, since it uses my personal details... But I can give the RealTime QT plugin for NSE EOD Historical Data and as well as NSE India RealTime(delayed probably)... I will post those plugins and directions to install soon... I need some time to write that up...

Tusar: I dont know about IndiaInfoline... I think you have to make your own plugin for TT Advanced... But I will be posting the NSE EOD and RealTime Plugin soon... so that you can use it with NSEIndia data... :thumb:
Please post the plugin as soon as possible.
and also post your yahoo id if possible.

Re: QTStalker now with RealTime

great news, I have coded and integrated Real Time Data in QtStalker
Now i dont need Windows... and no proprietory software... for Trading...
100% Linux and OpenSource... Both EOD and RealTime integrated...

Attached is a sample screenshot of RealTime Data in QtStalker...

:clap:
great work, my friend got ubuntu, i will ask him to check, then i too will try ubuntu and ur s/w.

trader.trends

Check this thread...
Its the End-of-day plugin...
I'll post the realtime plugin soon...

http://www.traderji.com/software/33...buntu-linux-nse-eod-data-plugin-bhavcopy.html
Dear Ghosh

I installed qtstalker on ubuntu linked the historical data and it is working fine. Thank you very much for the same. Had been looking for a charting tool on Ubuntu for long. Used the Synaptic Manager to download and install.

The FAQ says, we can include intraday historical charting by downloading tick data. It say it supports hh:mm:ss format. Have you been able to do this? Would be great if you can share that info.

Thank you

TT

k_m2000: I would not want to share the ShareKhan QT plugin, since it uses my personal details... But I can give the RealTime QT plugin for NSE EOD Historical Data and as well as NSE India RealTime(delayed probably)... I will post those plugins and directions to install soon... I need some time to write that up...

Dear Mr. Ghosh you can put XXXXX or common words like USERNAME / PASSWORD where your personal details comes in the plugins .
It will be really helpful if you make a way forward so other people can ponder over that to develop plugins for other brokers also

I am waiting for plugins on delayed quote from NSE as you mentioned earlier.

1. Great job! Nice to see someone making it purely on Open Source.

2. Unless you are a commercial subscriber, there will be a delay.
Muy buen trabajo!

pero esta un poco desactualizado hasta la fecha, necesitaria saber para ubuntu 12.10 o 12.04 si hay repositorios porque no se puede instalar.

Si hay alguna alternativa con ubuntu, de una version vieja pero con actualizaciones vigentes porque creo que hasta el 10.04 no hay mas actualizaciones del distro...

gracias

thanks ghosh ji with your help and little bit of trick finally got installed qtstalker on my ubuntu can you guide further on how to get EOD and real-time data?
I am using sbicapsecurity.