programme wave 59

nirav_j

We are using Esignal
I had spoken to vitatech , Esignals official distributors, and they had quoted some 1.6 to 1.8 L + exchange fees ..

I cant afford that for now, although I wont mind getting a 1 month subscription at 99 $ for Wave ..

Could you suggest some workable thing for Intraday data ?

Rish

I had spoken to vitatech , Esignals official distributors, and they had quoted some 1.6 to 1.8 L + exchange fees ..

I cant afford that for now, although I wont mind getting a 1 month subscription at 99 $ for Wave .."""""""

Definitely cost is high for Individuals if trading volume is small...I agree with you.

Still, i will comeback soon with some solution, if something is possible.

nirav_j

I cant afford that for now, although I wont mind getting a 1 month subscription at 99 $ for Wave .."""""""

Definitely cost is high for Individuals if trading volume is small...I agree with you.

Still, i will comeback soon with some solution, if something is possible.
Thanks. that will be great .. :thumb:

I will still wait for fewdays may be some one would like to share the Pragramme if not then will purchase the lastest crack version and seminars which he is asking all total 300USD .Hope some one can help me before i decide to pay
Thanks