Need AFL programmer [Closed]

You have to be an expert in Amibroker formula language (AFL) to work on this project. Please don't bother replying to this add if you are not an expert in AFL.
I am building trading system in amibroker. I am fully aware of the system rules and shall provide the same. I have written some code which is working partly. Two things are needed.
1. Correct existing code.
2.Write code for additional functions

Correction of existing code:
1. Range based trading routine is not working. ApplyStop is not working. This is to be fixed.
2. Add additional rules to range trades.

New Functions:
1. Signal for Anticipatory order. I will provide the rules in detail.
2. Visualization of orders. A horizontal line of varied color for limit, stop order.
3. Money management : Daily Loss limit, Monthly loss limit
4. Plot trailing stop
5. Dashboard with P/L for the day, Trades for the day, Open positions, Current Trade P/L viewable in the chart window.
6. Add any other code not mentioned above which is needed for the above features to work.

Code should have no loops (minimal loops if at all needed). A complete code walkthrough has to be given while handing over. I shall test the system for 5 days after final handover. Final payment shall be done after testing and fixing of defects.
Please reply to below freelancer project if interested.
https://www.freelancer.com/projects...To0VHZbre+ILdab0mKJAv2KwcUrk58Kg0TU=#/details