Problems Facing With Zerodha Client Services.

cellclinic

Hello Friends & Zerodha ...

I need a solution to put up complaint against zerodha as i used call - n - trade .... i called up to there office to sell skumar lot which i bought previously . their executive bought instead of selling .

I got contract note next morning & called them up also emailed for the same . they answered in mail that it is not easy to solve it now & also i will get solution by next week ...

now i got their email yesterday regarding their executive is clean & nothing more they can do in this matter . I lost more then rs. 10000 for their mistake or what ever .

Now i asked them to provide me recording for the same they are saying it is too late now .... as they delayed it preplanned ...

please advice me what & how i can take further actions to get the fair solution from ZERODHA people ...

Regards - n - Thanks
sumit Lama :confused:

cellclinic

Big Thanks To Trader Jee & Zerodha

Hello friends

As i posted my complaint here on TRADERJI & i got my solution in form of 100 % loss bared from zerodha people in a very decent manner & beautiful thought about their client service terms :clapping:

At Zerodha we have always emphasized on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and strive towards making it a reality. For us our clients are our most valuable assets and is our ultimate motive.​

Regards - N - Thanks
:clap:

Hello Friends & Zerodha ...

I need a solution to put up complaint against zerodha as i used call - n - trade .... i called up to there office to sell skumar lot which i bought previously . their executive bought instead of selling .

I got contract note next morning & called them up also emailed for the same . they answered in mail that it is not easy to solve it now & also i will get solution by next week ...

now i got their email yesterday regarding their executive is clean & nothing more they can do in this matter . I lost more then rs. 10000 for their mistake or what ever .

Now i asked them to provide me recording for the same they are saying it is too late now .... as they delayed it preplanned ...

please advice me what & how i can take further actions to get the fair solution from ZERODHA people ...

Regards - n - Thanks
sumit Lama :confused:

NTrader42

Big Thanks To Trader Jee & Zerodha

Hello friends

As i posted my complaint here on TRADERJI & i got my solution in form of 100 % loss bared from zerodha people in a very decent manner & beautiful thought about their client service terms :clapping:

At Zerodha we have always emphasized on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and strive towards making it a reality. For us our clients are our most valuable assets and is our ultimate motive.​

Regards - N - Thanks
:clap:
Nice, to hear atleast for once, a broker/client issue getting resolved in favor of the client :)

Good work Zerodha Team . . . :thumb:

cc, thanks for posting the feedback here

Thanks

I have read somewhere that Brokers charge low brokerage because they make the real money from the slippages.

In this regard, I would like to open up a discussion on people's experience with order filling and the associated slippages by brokers. What is your experience with Zerodha and Angel in this parameter?

I have read somewhere that Brokers charge low brokerage because they make the real money from the slippages.

In this regard, I would like to open up a discussion on people's experience with order filling and the associated slippages by brokers. What is your experience with Zerodha and Angel in this parameter?
Globally that is the norm with discount brokers. It is called spread trading abroad. Brokers make a 2 way spread which is not the same as market so for Nifty the spread in UK markets is 8 points. It covers their costs. Zerodha does not appear to be doing that. They are charging Rs 20 and if you place a limit order, there should not be a problem.

Based on very positive feedback on this forum, I opened the account Only about a week ago and I have already decided to close it. Zerodha is a terrible trader for F&O. The margin for short position carryover is not specified. It is the same when you look at the website under RMS--both for MIS(intraday) and Normal). At the end of the day Zerodha will liquidate your position for insufficient margin. According to Zerodha,client is supposed to calculate margin for carryover,which is 2.5 times of intraday. It is ridiculous. Will the client undertake trade based on the information available or keep calculating. It appears to be rotten software developed in 16th century in some remote village of Africa..
One can lose big money in volatile market with Zerodha in F&O

Do not be carried away with low brokerage. You will lose many time more due to their lousy software.

Best of luck to those who want to do short F&O trades with carryover with ZERODHA.

T:mad:HANK YOU,

Zerodha

Based on very positive feedback on this forum, I opened the account Only about a week ago and I have already decided to close it. Zerodha is a terrible trader for F&O. The margin for short position carryover is not specified. It is the same when you look at the website under RMS--both for MIS(intraday) and Normal). At the end of the day Zerodha will liquidate your position for insufficient margin. According to Zerodha,client is supposed to calculate margin for carryover,which is 2.5 times of intraday. It is ridiculous. Will the client undertake trade based on the information available or keep calculating. It appears to be rotten software developed in 16th century in some remote village of Africa..
One can lose big money in volatile market with Zerodha in F&O

Do not be carried away with low brokerage. You will lose many time more due to their lousy software.

Best of luck to those who want to do short F&O trades with carryover with ZERODHA.

T:mad:HANK YOU,
Margin required to short options is one of the major reason of confusion amongst most of the brokers in India. Though we are emulating the concept of discount brokerage in the US, technology wise the available choices are quite limited.

By popular demand we give intraday leverage on shorting options and futures trading by default to all our clients. So, if you are placing an order as NRML by default for intraday you will require only 40% of the overnight margins. We educate about the same on our welcome letter that is sent when the account is opened.

Margin required for futures trading is very simple and is available on the span margin file, but most of the trading platforms in India don't have the facility to let you know the exact margin requirements for writing options. Most of the people assume that margin required for writing is very similar to buying options, which is not. Because option writing has unlimited risks, the margin requirement for in the money options can be much higher than margin required to trade futures. As an online discount broker, when there is a short margin we are forced to square off the positions because otherwise there would be an exchange penalty the next day morning.

This said, we are probably the first brokers to have found a fix for this problem. We are migrating to our own trading platform, Zerodha Trader and we have developed a span margin calculator tool . This tool will tell you exact margins required for writing options/futures based on your entire portfolio.

For eg if you write 5400 calls and buy 5500 calls, margin required to write 5400 calls should drop. Drop by how much?? this will be shown on our calculator before you take the position.

Also, we are giving two product types based on how you intend to trade. If you want to trade intraday with leverage, use the product type MIS and if you don't need leverage use NRML. If you use leverage, you will get time till 3.20pm to square off positions, but at 3.20pm all MIS positions would be squared off. This will give you complete control on how you wish to trade and would not require any intervention from our side. All your MIS positions can be converted to NRML and NRML to MIS in a click of a button on the link f11(admin position).
I'd ask you to give it a shot with the new platform, in terms of features, leverage and brokerage, this would be among the best bet in the Indian market scenario.

MANISH_DAMANI

in commodity how much exposure is given by zerodha and how is there software

Margin required to short options is one of the major reason of confusion amongst most of the brokers in India. Though we are emulating the concept of discount brokerage in the US, technology wise the available choices are quite limited.

By popular demand we give intraday leverage on shorting options and futures trading by default to all our clients. So, if you are placing an order as NRML by default for intraday you will require only 40% of the overnight margins. We educate about the same on our welcome letter that is sent when the account is opened.

Margin required for futures trading is very simple and is available on the span margin file, but most of the trading platforms in India don't have the facility to let you know the exact margin requirements for writing options. Most of the people assume that margin required for writing is very similar to buying options, which is not. Because option writing has unlimited risks, the margin requirement for in the money options can be much higher than margin required to trade futures. As an online discount broker, when there is a short margin we are forced to square off the positions because otherwise there would be an exchange penalty the next day morning.

This said, we are probably the first brokers to have found a fix for this problem. We are migrating to our own trading platform, Zerodha Trader and we have developed a span margin calculator tool . This tool will tell you exact margins required for writing options/futures based on your entire portfolio.

For eg if you write 5400 calls and buy 5500 calls, margin required to write 5400 calls should drop. Drop by how much?? this will be shown on our calculator before you take the position.

Also, we are giving two product types based on how you intend to trade. If you want to trade intraday with leverage, use the product type MIS and if you don't need leverage use NRML. If you use leverage, you will get time till 3.20pm to square off positions, but at 3.20pm all MIS positions would be squared off. This will give you complete control on how you wish to trade and would not require any intervention from our side. All your MIS positions can be converted to NRML and NRML to MIS in a click of a button on the link f11(admin position).
I'd ask you to give it a shot with the new platform, in terms of features, leverage and brokerage, this would be among the best bet in the Indian market scenario.

Sorry. This is a misleading reply. I have tried your Zerodha trader. It is hardly a satisfactory platform. It is just another name of NOW. It is also wrong to say that there is a margin problem with most brokers and Zerodha is the first to fix it. You have not been able to fix it at least a of now. There is total confusion at your terminal.:annoyed: