Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello FanaticTrader,
thanks for reply..i was really hoping that someone should sort this out!
anyway i think that pride designed this strategy using icharts only(early charts by him on this thread looks same as your's)...so i think it wud work more properly on icharts...n yeah im also too much confused about those fast n slow stoch....d fast one is quite bouncy n is difficult to trade so i choose slow one dont know weather its according to strategy....please put light on this matter!!:clap:

hello FanaticTrader,
thanks for reply..i was really hoping that someone should sort this out!
anyway i think that pride designed this strategy using icharts only(early charts by him on this thread looks same as your's)...so i think it wud work more properly on icharts...n yeah im also too much confused about those fast n slow stoch....d fast one is quite bouncy n is difficult to trade so i choose slow one dont know weather its according to strategy....please put light on this matter!!:clap:
Hey Shushant,

Yup u got it rite, Pride's method also has been built arnd iCharts. I feel that EMA crossover with STOS can also be used to enter and exit a trade. I am trying to check how can we combine both a leading indicator and a lagging indicator to give us a profitable method. I wud try and see how EMA along with STOS goes in real time on Tuesday and def wud share results. As I said earlier I feel smooth curves (with STOS) gives you clean and clear signals and helps one avoid choppy trades but with less profits :). Lets see how we can work on it...

veluri1967

dear pride,
i am using power indiabulls. The charts are not displaying 30 min charts. What type of software are u using? Kindly let me know how to achieve this?

thanks
veluri1967

Hey Shushant,

Yup u got it rite, Pride's method also has been built arnd iCharts. I feel that EMA crossover with STOS can also be used to enter and exit a trade. I am trying to check how can we combine both a leading indicator and a lagging indicator to give us a profitable method. I wud try and see how EMA along with STOS goes in real time on Tuesday and def wud share results. As I said earlier I feel smooth curves (with STOS) gives you clean and clear signals and helps one avoid choppy trades but with less profits :). Lets see how we can work on it...
yeah sure keep working on it!!
n if u need anything(probably not coz u more smarter than me)...just pinch me!
n im there!
waiting to seee ur results!

Hey Shushant,

I am absolute novice nd probably very raw to understand mkt. As this is a wonderful platform to share ur thoughts nd gain from what others have been doing, I wud lke to give bac too !!!

So, are you full tyme day trader ?

Hey Shushant,

I am absolute novice nd probably very raw to understand mkt. As this is a wonderful platform to share ur thoughts nd gain from what others have been doing, I wud lke to give bac too !!!

So, are you full tyme day trader ?
naah im not full time trader!
im doing my engineering(which has nothing at all to do anything wid markets)..ma frnds call me madguy..... who is trying to earn easy money .....but they know very lil abt this..alas tell me abt u! are u full time trader ?or u do have a job too???

Status
Not open for further replies.