Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear friends,
really patience pays most of the time.
If you have bought in cash, the only secret is to hold the scrip till it reaches profit level. After all crisis periods, people are crying that they sold in hurry for loss. Had they been holding them for some more time, at least the loss would have been much smaller.

hi Pride and all my friends here,
I have a very small query.Should I wait till the end of the bar completion or enter as soon as system condition satisfied?
Please Reply

Hi Debu,

Well I wud say in case you want to be doubly sure and wud not lke to take too must of risk, you wait for bar to finish and see the next move befor taking entry and exit.

Hi Gurus,

Continuing with my tryst with Prides method I had another successful day.Today's session was bit tricky and I may have missed few moves but in the end it was a profitable day :). There was no clear indication till 13.00 hrs...Even tough there coud have been some gud upmoves but didn't enter as 30 min STS was in overbought zone and I just wanted to play safe. At around 13.15 I took my first trade "Short @ 4985". This went on well and fetched me good 40 pts :clap:. There was another trade which backfired at I has to exit it with loss of 10 pts :(. So net gains to today was 31 pts.

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfsvq96q_0fjdfv9dw

I just hope I am doing it correctly :)

Last edited:
Hi Gurus,

Continuing with my tryst with Prides method I'll try and post to best of my ability to do so. Today's session was bit tricky and I may have missed few moves but in the end it was a profitable day :). There was no clear indication till 13.00 hrs...Even tough there coud have been some gud upmoves but didn't enter as 30 min STS was in overbought zone and I just wanted to play safe. At around 13.15 I took my first trade "Short @ 4985". This went on well and fetched me good 40 pts :clap:. There was another trade which backfired at I has to exit it with loss of 10 pts :(. So net gains to today was 31 pts.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AaEja1iXsjx_ZGZzdnE5NnFfMGZqZGZ2OWR3&hl=en

I just hope I am doing it correctly :)
hello friend ......the document you attched cannot be accesed!
can u try another method plz i want to see it

great work FanaticTrader!
anyway i want to ask that in image i posted below our stoch doesnt look same even though i have same settings!..... but i use it in google finance!
and as it is quite important part of strategy so little worried abt that..and which site u use n is it free??
so please help me....

change i feel is in 5min TF stoch at 11:50 ...blueline(%K) is almost 80 in your case n it is 65 in my case...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dggpfr7r_1fp3gtxck

Last edited:
Hey Shushant...

Thanks a zillion for encouragement :D. Well I just checked google finance and they only have two stoch settings, FSTO and SSTO but the one I use on my charts in generic Stoch with 8,3,4 parameters. I'll try and set up this on google finance and see if it works better there :thumb: As you mentioned that stoch crossovers are really very imp part and I feel the same system can be used with tweaked [ No offence to you Pride :rolleyes:] settings to smoothen the curves to give u less whipsaws. The profit might be less but can give consistent results. I am not sure if this'll work. I would try this on historical data and also test it b4 putting it here on board.

I use java charts provided and hosted by iCharts . The one which I use is paid but then charges are pretty nominal. They charge 650 bucks per month.

Also, I wud seek your help in analyzin if we are movin in right direction...

DEAR PRIDE,

ON YOUR RECOMDETION FIRST I COME TO KNOW ABOUT SUCH CHART. IT SEEMS A NICE TOOL FOR A TRADER. I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO USE THE CHART FOR DAY TRADING. AS PER YOUR STRATEGY I TRIED TO FEED STOCH. LIKE U SUGESTED IT IS NOT POSSIABLE FROM ME. PLEASE CONTECT ME ON MY MAIL ADDRESS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Last edited by a moderator:

VJAY

Dear friends,

Investbulls only charge for 350 per month.Am using it.........you can try for that also....

Status
Not open for further replies.