Positional nifty trading

Expected Expiry ???

• Above 5200

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

coolharsh20

Fundamental....

Look at LAF of today... drastic increase of 40000cr rupees in last 2 days.... WTF!!!! Liquidity is again deteriorating....!!! Time to be careful in market.....

n tomorrow is the sale of 12000cr bonds.... again this will be pumped out of market....

Expect market to fall in near session....

Technical..........
feeling shaky to move above 5410.... short position are built on 5400, so nifty faces resistence at 5410- 5425.... and also other technicals support that correction is pending...
Volume and volatility is significantly increased..Market may surprise you....
Look for booking profit and initiate short for target of 4900 in some trading session....

Regards
Harsh

Kindly post ur views... !!!!

timepass

The feeling of "a correction is due" has been there for nearly 2-3 weeks now :) but nifty continues to surprise and continue move up. Eurozone crisis has meant that the debtor countries of the zone have already milked a lot of concessions and now their banks are swimming in money, and nowhere to invest it.

coolharsh20

I was analyzing charts of nifty futures...... I am not sure but if the following things happen then i see a big move....

1. NF should touch 5475- 5500 range and should not hold this level...
2. correction should significantly come till 4925- 4950
3. consolidation should occur at this range for 3- 5 trading session.
4. move should again lead to 5450 -5500.
5. Nifty futures then moves to 6100- 6300.. may be new high will be made.

I know it will take time.. its just prediction. I m not sure. so trade cautiously.

Hope you will identify some trends and post here. Technically i will not support this view but chartically it may happen.!!!! Only time can tell.... no offense to anyone...!!!
Let's see!!!!!