Positional nifty trading

Expected Expiry ???

• Above 5200

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I always give the level for spot.... in case of any other doubt do clearify....:thumb: By the way hows the target going on...???

And one more thing.... if u have booked profit on either of side. then u can take opposite position ...

Example... today's level was 5178 for short n u did n booked at 5160 or so.. then again.... 5178 came.... go long now...

keep in mind about consolidation on charts for 10 15 min...... from there it reached to 5214 n then to 5244....

Do clearify it if u need.....

Happy trading.... It's an art to trade..... :clapping:

N today's target acheived successfully
thnx fr clarifying ...gone long using ur levels and covered @close ...!!!
:thumb:

sorry i could not look at market today..........
I hope u r enjoying it.....

book profits now....
or take stoploss 5254... market wont touch 5292...

regards
Harsh

NIFTY RALLY ENDS TODAY. SEE THE FALLING MARKET FROM TOMORROW. "SHORT SHORT SHORT" THE ONLY SOUND I CAN HEAR TODAY

Let's see..... Targets i will give tomorrow... ..

Enjoy.... !!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:
See.. .there is not one method to reach this... look at macroeconomic factors first of all... then technical and then execute ur views based on different technical approach....

Every trader has its unique way of doing things....

Apart from this... U will get to know when u r in market.... but r u finding everything correct.... ???? Do reply .... u tell ur approach n may be i can contribute to it....

Regards
Harsh

See.. .there is not one method to reach this... look at macroeconomic factors first of all... then technical and then execute ur views based on different technical approach....

Every trader has its unique way of doing things....

Apart from this... U will get to know when u r in market.... but r u finding everything correct.... ???? Do reply .... u tell ur approach n may be i can contribute to it....

Regards
Harsh
see harsh basically i hardly get time for intraday...so i use the positional approach ...and you must be knowing sh's 315 strategy, i take positions using the same.Basic ema crossover but with rentry and exit rules very well defined...so paired with proper money management gives decent results ...i am nwadays relatively free so m keen on intraday using smaller timeframes and am trying to learn so was curious.Your levels definitely help...i recently started following and if reverse positions are taken as you pointed out it might help us to be on the better side.So basically i was just wondering what technical approach do you use like some indicators or just smaller timeframes with tight sl and money mgmt..so i asked...etc

:clap: sell march 5500 put and buy same strike price put with investiment rupees 25
any can watch this recomondetion up to 10th march in this trade loss and profit also minimum

Last edited:
see harsh basically i hardly get time for intraday...so i use the positional approach ...and you must be knowing sh's 315 strategy, i take positions using the same.Basic ema crossover but with rentry and exit rules very well defined...so paired with proper money management gives decent results ...i am nwadays relatively free so m keen on intraday using smaller timeframes and am trying to learn so was curious.Your levels definitely help...i recently started following and if reverse positions are taken as you pointed out it might help us to be on the better side.So basically i was just wondering what technical approach do you use like some indicators or just smaller timeframes with tight sl and money mgmt..so i asked...etc

Thanks for the wonderful response...
i have made my own indicators based on Open interest, price, volatility, PCR and combined them in such a way that it tells me most of the thing in advance.... and for specific levels i use "Natural laws"... what i call it... i can not give detail description because my guru has told me not to disclose their strategy... sorry on that part... he is former chennai stock exchange president....

well even your strategy i have gone through and it is also wonderful in its approach....

and one more thing... when i backtest my strategy it gives 424% yearly returns... i know it is not practically possible because we have emotions while trading so we exit early.... but still it gives good return even on smaller timeframes.... 40%- 80% yearly... not too bad...

Regards
Harsh....

Thanks for the wonderful response...
i have made my own indicators based on Open interest, price, volatility, PCR and combined them in such a way that it tells me most of the thing in advance.... and for specific levels i use "Natural laws"... what i call it... i can not give detail description because my guru has told me not to disclose their strategy... sorry on that part... he is former chennai stock exchange president....

well even your strategy i have gone through and it is also wonderful in its approach....

and one more thing... when i backtest my strategy it gives 424% yearly returns... i know it is not practically possible because we have emotions while trading so we exit early.... but still it gives good return even on smaller timeframes.... 40%- 80% yearly... not too bad...

Regards
Harsh....
even if you are making 40-80% buddy i must say you hav got urself quite a holy grail there.keep posting !