Poll: Are You Ready To Pay For data and How Much

Are you ready to pay for data

• Yes, but I would pay maximum Rs 20000 per year

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

S S

Is there any necessity for PAYING for feeds,with so many brokerage houses are offering for very low prices.Anyway after watching the prices YOU HAVE TO TRADE?
Columbus..... are you the guy from Hyderabad who has a Horse and all....?

NOMINDTR

This is a funny poll. It is like asking :

Would you like to Win a Lottery Ticket Bumber Prize, and if so, of what amount?

Your options are :

1. No Thanks. I have no intention of making cheap money [God knows what that means :)]
2. 1 Lac
3. 5 Lacs
4. 10 Lacs
5. 25 Lacs
6. 50 Lacs
7. 50 Crores
8. Cannot decide about the amount.

I would really wonder about the persons who would choose the options, either 1 or 8. Next quaestion would be, what makes people choose any other answer between 2 and 6, instead of jumping to the answer number 7.

Beats me. Anyone has the answer?

Cheers!
SS
I voted option 1. No wonder friend. I have to avoid the nuts who would ask me "Would you like to Win a Lottery Ticket Bumber Prize, and if so, of what amount?" :D

I need data of only NIFTY FUTURES,so subscribing for esignal is out of question,besides during trial I found that it's tech. support is pathetic.I do not prefer fetching from PIB, so TDI,or fetchers are not prefered by me .(I need data which can be fetched in amibroker or metastock).any other alternative?

Hi bharat..me too lookin for intraday fetches into ami for nF....Do intimate me when u find one dude..thanks.....
i guess you are using mainly trendlines for trades,right?If you do not depend on indicators for trading than is it necessary to go for AB?In that case you may try cost effective web based services of esignal.sadly i can not use it because i need indicators for trading.

pkamalesh

i guess you are using mainly trendlines for trades,right?If you do not depend on indicators for trading than is it necessary to go for AB?In that case you may try cost effective web based services of esignal.sadly i can not use it because i need indicators for trading.
Bharat indicators are need of the hour for every one yaar...though TL's give an idea to trade i do use loads of indiactors just like any one else...thanks for the help mate..cheerz