point four (.4%) target and stoploss

Shailu

Rh.salman and hhh i know this and leg puller always do there job and when target comes all u person disappear. Rh i had seen ur call sl hit. Yaha koi 100% accurate ho to bolo. Unless u see 10 calls no 1 can judge. But i dont care thumhare jaise logo ke pass aur koi kam bhi to nahi hai. Wait for new call.

rh6996

Rh.salman and hhh i know this and leg puller always do there job and when target comes all u person disappear. Rh i had seen ur call sl hit. Yaha koi 100% accurate ho to bolo. Unless u see 10 calls no 1 can judge. But i dont care thumhare jaise logo ke pass aur koi kam bhi to nahi hai. Wait for new call.
I totally agree with you!! No one can be 100% correct!
My success ratio is very poor...maybe around 65%.. I have no qualms for a SL hit...though I do feel it is wrong to leave people suddenly midway and tell them you are on your own!!! I wudnt mind if you wud say... "maintain the SL or trail the SL to this level as we dont have time!!" You gave a call at around 3:01 and then within minutes of its trigger you abandon the ship!! I feel that is not done! Ofcourse, thats what I think.. rest is all upto you!! And this is a wrong statement that people disappear when Target is hit!! This does not happen on Traderji!!!

i am not pulling anybody's leg, but my concerned is to don't give such stupid calls at the time of closing. you may know that normal market has closed at 3.15 pm daily.
if u you have some method to determine tg and sl, you should discuss first.i know nobody is perfect that is why u should discuss your method so that it could more improve.
i feel sorry if i hurt someone. thank you

Totally agree with u ............
if any one who is 100% accurate he will never come here for the "SAMAJSEVA"

The only thing we are here for learning , Guidence , Support and Self inspired Motives

johnnypareek

Bro,

Ignor these kinda things. You do ur work and they will run behind u for asking about next call :)

johnny