Cellpoint ipo - A good opportunity to invest in mobile retailing?

Are you going to apply for Cellpoint ipo?

• • Yes, I think it's a good investment opportunity.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • • No, I don't think it's worth it.

• • Maybe, I need more information before deciding.

• • I don't know what Cellpoint is.

• Total voters

siyalikashyap

Stop overthnkng.U cant control evrythng, Be it
Hi everyone, I am interested in applying for the Cellpoint ipo, which opens on June 15 and closes on June 20. Cellpoint is a leading player in the smartphone and electronics retail industry, with over 75 stores across Andhra Pradesh. The company has a strong financial performance and growth potential, with a P/E ratio of 24.1 and an EPS of 11.6. The issue price is fixed at Rs 100 per share, with a lot size of 1200 shares.

I think this is a good opportunity to invest in a company that has a strong presence in the ever-growing smartphone market and offers world-class standards and customer service in mobile retailing.

What do you think?

Do you have any views or insights on this ipo? Please share your thoughts and opinions here.

Thanks.

kajalnigam

I'm not aware of Cellpoint, but given what you've stated, it appears to be a promising proposition. The smartphone industry is only growing, so a company with a strong presence in that arena could be a solid choice. if they're doing a good job with customer service, that's a huge advantage. The financials appear to be adequate as well, though I'd look into their expansion plans and how they intend to remain competitive in such a fast-paced business. IPOs might be risky, but if you trust in the company's potential, it may be worth considering!