Plugin for Metatrader to Amibroker is here

i have the rate server for amibroker did everything as document suggested only problem being entering the DOS commands.

anyone can give any tips on how to enter the DOS commands correctly for this plugin? without this command being entered correctly the plugin will not work nor load any data.

I can post the plugin on forum if requested and allowed.

thanks.

Last edited:
V

vvvv

hi, tried to upload but the file limit for the forum is 100kb while the file size is 919kb.

Where can I upload the file?
upload in w. w. w. m e diafire.c o m

or w .w .w . r a p idshare . c o m

(remove all spaces)

Try here: I hope someone can show me how to use the DOS commands to make this plug in work correctly. Remove all spaces.

h t t p : / / r a p i d s h a r e.c o m / f i l e s / 1 9 1 8 8 8 0 6 1 / M T 4 _ d a t a _ p l u g i n . z i p . h t m l

V

vvvv

Try here: I hope someone can show me how to use the DOS commands to make this plug in work correctly. Remove all spaces.

h t t p : / / r a p i d s h a r e.c o m / f i l e s / 1 9 1 8 8 8 0 6 1 / M T 4 _ d a t a _ p l u g i n . z i p . h t m l
u mean it will not work even after downloading the utility?????? maybe adheer can help.

hi, it's doing the dos command to activate rate server that i need help with that is the main thing.

anyone can help with this?