pls give assisstance

Mr.G

This is really messed up.

bunny

This is for evrybody who is concerned for what happn to the thread creator due to brokers negligence:

Mr shefeeq is a Trader who regularly trades USDINR pairs from many years ,and also minimum trading quantity is in multiples of 1000.

So this order punching was not a mistake and a genuine trade from shefeek .

Anybody dont believe this can request and get his trading ledger which has balances in crores.

what is the purpose in creating a thread like this ,only he can tell if he wishes to .

But anybody still not convinced and want to carry on guiding him, plsrequest you to verify his ledger , beforeproceeding.
Minimum trading quantity in multiples of 1000. You mean he trades thousands of lots?

Shefeek can you please confirm if what HapynLuky has written? Is that correct or not?

bunny

I have opened an offline account .later i requested to online trading facility..as per they said submitted form for ODIN software..I started trading using Odin only 3 days before this issue..Before that their branch executive calland tell their recommendations,they place orders behalf of me..
But what about the order quantity? Did you allow them the freedom to decide on that too?

This is for evrybody who is concerned for what happn to the thread creator due to brokers negligence:

Mr shefeeq is a Trader who regularly trades USDINR pairs from many years ,and also minimum trading quantity is in multiples of 1000 .

So this order punching was not a mistake and a genuine trade from shefeek .

Anybody dont believe this can request and get his trading ledger which has balances in crores.

what is the purpose in creating a thread like this ,only he can tell if he wishes to .

But anybody still not convinced and want to carry on guiding him, plsrequest you to verify his ledger , beforeproceeding.
Sir pls give a solution to solve this issue..plss...:(:(:(:(

bunny

So basically, this was the guy who knowingly wronged and concocted this thread so that he can avoid coughing up the lost money. Too bad.

VJAY

So basically, this was the guy who knowingly wronged and concocted this thread so that he can avoid coughing up the lost money. Too bad.
I don't think so...I think His trade happened last month .may be he opened the thread for asking it is margin trading available for currency? as kotak guys may be said as you used margin for trading...I may be wrong too :)