pls give assisstance

4candles

There are facts and there are opinions.

Fact:
 a thing that is indisputably the case.
 information used as evidence or as part of a report.
 chiefly Law the truth about events as opposed to interpretation.

Opinion:

 a view or judgement not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
 the beliefs or views of a large number of people.
 an estimation of quality or worth.

Facts can be manipulated, massaged, distorted, or tampered but they still remain facts.

Opinions are ideas of facts, which is really the same as belief. And opinions are never facts. Opinions are, because, you choose to see and believe in things to be in that way.

Opinions differ and Facts don’t.

"The only difference between a Buddha and a non-Buddha
is that the non-Budda does not know he is a Buddha."

—Gautama Buddha, circa 600 .B.C

Your comments …….. I am sure you can do far better than this. I am also sure that you have far better words in your kitty…… you can choose to spill them over and do everybody proud.

Apologies to Shefeek and others, for I am polluting this thread which has far more importance than my ordinary comments. I promise this would be my last post in this regard.

I believe you and rest the understand why I had to post my previous comment on the first place.
I hope you will excuse me for this.

All the best and good luck. May you get what you desire.

Regards to Shefeek and others

K

Last edited:

Mr.G

If you had invested the time wasted in writing this comment to some productive purpose then I'm sure you wouldn't have been such a lower in life. A little here and a little there, it all adds up. And one day you realize your old and a failure in life. I pity you son.

Somewhere along the way, I've lost trail of this

Did shefeek get his funds returned? Or did he withdraw the 4.something lakh that had shown up as credited into his account? What happened?

I did see his contract notes in entirety. Why is Kotak fellow asking for his client number again when the fellow has posted entire Contract note? Can Kotak fellow not find it himself from the Contract Note?

I was just thinking, can't he use the stop memo he issued to the bank as proof that the cheques were tricked out of him, and he was made to believe it was his fault?. Second, he does have a notice where Kotak has mentioned that it was a technical glitch, isn't that some evidence his intention was to execute a different order and not the order that he actually executed?

TraderRavi

low risk profile
broker was clearly at fault here , they can not give margins for buying options. So there was problem with software for which client cant be held responsible.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
This is for evrybody who is concerned for what happn to the thread creator due to brokers negligence:

Mr shefeeq is a Trader who regularly trades USDINR pairs from many years ,and also minimum trading quantity is in multiples of 1000 .

So this order punching was not a mistake and a genuine trade from shefeek .

Anybody dont believe this can request and get his trading ledger which has balances in crores.

what is the purpose in creating a thread like this ,only he can tell if he wishes to .

But anybody still not convinced and want to carry on guiding him, plsrequest you to verify his ledger , beforeproceeding.
Tmepass..........????...........:annoyed::lol:

This is for evrybody who is concerned for what happn to the thread creator due to brokers negligence:

Mr shefeeq is a Trader who regularly trades USDINR pairs from many years ,and also minimum trading quantity is in multiples of 1000 .

So this order punching was not a mistake and a genuine trade from shefeek .

Anybody dont believe this can request and get his trading ledger which has balances in crores.

what is the purpose in creating a thread like this ,only he can tell if he wishes to .

But anybody still not convinced and want to carry on guiding him, plsrequest you to verify his ledger , beforeproceeding.
I have opened an offline account .later i requested to online trading facility..as per they said submitted form for ODIN software..I started trading using Odin only 3 days before this issue..Before that their branch executive calland tell their recommendations,they place orders behalf of me..